Reviews for Sick of This Show
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Don't you hate it when Fanfictions are on hiatus and they never actually get completed? Especially when it says temporary and it's been like that for years.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
What the HELL is up with the random celebs in Ichigo's dreams? like WTF?!
LoveDragonsForever chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
lol I like this story a lot. Keep updating, please!
Rose Blackheart chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
That was soo funny! I can't wait to see what happens next, and poor Ichigo. I hope he feels better soon. So update soon. jya ne
code ninjahinja chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
i love that "n-no im not that hungry." Justin Bieber? intreresting
MistoryStar chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
soo... their actors in this story? XD awesome also when i read "like Justine bieber betraying the Soul Society and going to help Aizen" i just happened to be drinking pepsi and almost did a spit take XD bwahahahaha
Konri Kari chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is awesome!
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Cute idea.I like it, But two request. If you really meant every one then that includes the bad guys... Which would be funny as he'll. Then also anime and movie charters. Like senna. The bounts, zanpakto, that guy who was toshiros freind. That noble girl from the filler arcs. Senna, ichigos school mates, which means kunida and the other one. The other mod souls, like nozomi. Tatsuki. shiba, ganju, senna, the fullbring guys... Did I mention senna? Yeah her to. You don't have to do them all. Thanks and good question: If you had to pick a secret agent name for yourself what would it be?