Reviews for I Prefer The Worst In You
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Awe this was so cute! PUCKLEBERRY!
-Sammi
sprog101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
True Puck style lol. I love this couple both when they are like this and when they are all lovey dovey! :) You are an awesome writer! Keep at it
Psych-TeamShawn chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Amazing way to end it :)
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i like it!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Gotta love the last line.
I agree with you completely, the pairings in Glee suck, I don't understand how the writers not see that. But, you made an amazing job with Rachel and Puck and I loved the way you inserted a little bit of the Santana-Brit relationship without it being too obvious. It's an awesome story, great job.
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Can I say it's too short? Yeah, I wish it were a bit longer as it was a very enjoyable story so I wanted MORE. It's nicely written and hot. Hope you either expand it or give us more! :)
brightsparkx chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
in my opinion, I loved it, and I hated it.

I loved it cause it's amazing and the plot and how you write are amazing.

as I hated it because it finished.

I think that maybe if you wanted to you could totally pull this out just a little longer, ya know?

that would be epic
Indrea chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Okay, I have to say this, I LOVED last sentence, I'm grinning like an idiot :D
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Absolutely loved it!
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh my heart! Rachel busted out some Ani and I got butterfly's in my tummy. If only that could happen in canon...oh if only. *sigh* Legit, with the way this season is going to probably go I'm going to be devouring fanfic like it's my job since it's the perfect fix-it. And this, this was fantastic.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
MrsT2003 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love it!
MrsT2003 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love it!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Haha what a end line. Thanks!
quinnonymous chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Love this. Totally awesome. 'Nuff said.