Reviews for A Wizard's Companion
scififreak chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
*slow clap*
This is now my personal canon for Tom and Carl. I have been waiting 9 books for Diane to "explain" Tom and Carl's relationship, explicitly, so I really appreciate this fic making an attempt to fill that void.
KJtheELMtree chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
OH GODS THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW
You know how well something is written when you break, and cry, and stop feeling anything at all but the characters... staring at the words, the black words that at once are uprooting your world, and saving it, and giving you your dreams and taking them away... feeling the world spinning and tilting under your feet though you feel yourself never moving, never speaking, never blinking... and then's there's nothing but the words, the words, wrapped around your world, becoming your world... and then the spell breaks, and the story ends, and you fall into the dark with nothing but your broken heart...
-Beth
Nightsonge chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
I just stumbled on this work, and finished reading the whole thing. I have only one comment. It read like Diane Duane wrote it herself. you did good. I hope for more writings from you .
Aliane chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
Destinies Creator, I just wanted to tell you that this is the most intricate, confusing (in a good way) amazing, emotional, mindblowing fanfiction I have ever read. I don't have my own account, but I wanted to thank you for this splendid ride of a fanfiction. I look forward to reading more from you.
Alpha.Exodus chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Wow, that was... really good, actually. There were sentence structure/grammar errors, but not enough to make me stop reading the story. It's a shame this fandom doesn't get many writers/readers, because this deserves much more fame/reviews and whatnot... anyhow, the plot was excellent and enticing, and quite believable within the YW realm. The characters were believable and kept the same personality throughout the different worldlines, which can be hard to do sometimes. Some of the reality switches/jumps between past and present were a bit confusing. I would suggest more definite dividers if there's ever an edit of this, unless that was the intended effect (in that case carry on). Hmm... the later chapters were immensely better than the Prologue area-some of Nita and the boys' conversation seemed a little awkward to me somehow. But in general, fantastic story! I was hooked from the first mention of Tom and Carl's Ordeal, and read it all in one session. Great job. (:
CryptoSquirrel chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Whoaaaaa. This was a really interesting story. Definitely not what I thought it was when I clicked on it, so thanks for the awesome ride! Amor omnia vincit, and all :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
This is such a cool idea for a story, and such an interesting weaving of the YW mythology. Thanks for sharing it! :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
This is SO FASCINATING.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is really intriguing, and I like your take on the dogs and their relationships with humans/wizards. Kit and Ponch were always a bit special, so this is a cool...extrapolation from that. :)
Alluring Alliteration chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
Powers that be, that is a complicated and convaluted plot. How on earth did you come up with all that?
Writey Starkid chapter 22 . 12/31/2011
Doesn't it, somehow, seem fitting that I'm finishing this story on New Year's Eve? And I loved it. This story was so full of emotion, so brilliant, so very right, that I can hardly express my admiration and whatnot. I loved it. What else can I say? Well played.
leyapearl chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
Really lovely piece. Complex and lyrical at the same time. I look forward to what you come up with next.
SpiritCat-2010 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Destinies Creator you are wonderful! Fantastic ending! Im sad to see it finish but so happy to have read it.
Writey Starkid chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
I'm sitting here, an hour after I should be getting some sleep, with a horrible movie playing in the background, because I just have to finish this. "Hm, I think I'll look for a Young Wizards category." "Hm, I think I'll look for Tom/Carl." "Hm, this looks interesting. I think I'll read it." And now I've read it, and gotten as caught up in it as Nita has, and I want more. I need more. *adds to Favorites* I'll be watching for an update, because it's late at night and I'm tired and emotional and this story is just too -R18- good. Please update soon!

Dai'stiho, cousin.

Writey
leyapearl chapter 20 . 11/13/2011
Sorry for the lack of reviews. Life has gotten in the way, but I've been reading each chapter as they come out and enjoying them. I'm still not entirely sure where this is all going, but it's definitely keeping me thinking. I love the idea of the multiple lives/memories stored in each of their minds, and I'm glad Peach is getting her turn to talk.