Reviews for Run Baby Run
BOredNOw333 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Dude that song is fantastic! Thanks
Kell1310 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
really enjoying
Eyghon chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Good story, love quinn the basket ball player, looking forward to more
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Just found this story today and its become one of my favourite Faberry stories of all time. I hope it continues, but if it doesn't its currently at a satisfying point.
Hopeful chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Is there any intent to finish this story. Got me hooked and just want to see the story concluded. Here's hoping!
Rain Addict CM chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
Damn good story so far! Not as good as Frootloops but that might be because I'm biased and love me some G!p. Iook forward to more. Leave Finn out to dry. Full on attacking people not cool.
LionAgron chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I like it more plz
Ad3n chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Loved the game. I know the feeling of being on the side lines. It was one of the only games my dad came to and my foot was injured. I played soccer so the feet are kinda important. So he shows up and I'm like fuck! Really?! I ended up in the game after 10 mins. My replacement didn't do very well and even hurt I still did better and my dad got to see me play. Win win. Loose. Because we lost the game. To be fair they were in the top three or four in the county. This was an awesome chapter. I loved the ending. The whole family is adorable. And Quinn's right. There's very little worse then what they've gone though. I can't wait tell court. Personally? I think he should be stoned. But that could be a bit harsh. I like how you added About Quinn forgiving him for hurting Rachel. It was a needed thought in her head. This was awesome as is all your writing. There were a couple of double letters but that's just to let you know not because it bugged me. Can't wait for more.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
It's good to see you back. Quinn is starting to accept that people love and respect her. But I am interested to see how things go down with their victim impact statements.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I like this story.
croque chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I'm so happy you updated, I love this story
BlindMoose chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
I am glad to hear the GR is alive & I sincerely hope that things get better for her: She is a very talented writer with a great imagination. I hope that she takes the time she needs to work through whatever is happening in her life and that life will treat her well.
Harold 1 chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
Is this fic finished?
ichigo111981 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
I wonder how things went for Cam? I also wonder what the boys did with Quinn's musical, still don't agree with them just taking it without Quinn's permission even if they meant well. Great update, looking forward to reading more soon.