Reviews for Waiting for Months
KxZ fan girl chapter 5 . 2/10
welcome back :D update soon! :)
ERVictson chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Interesting story! I don't usually read things like this, but you've really put me on to it! I like what you're doing! Keep it up! :)
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter hopefully it will be longer. Lol
KLCrazyness chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
hmm.. rather interesting. i like the ideas
KLCrazyness chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
eeewwwww! Orochimaru Babys! thats so creepy I love it! poor Sasuke though
namvd chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I dont this story anymore, right? Anyways, it was a good idea for a fanfiction and could have gone on for another while.
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
wwont you update?
MadaSasu chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Love this plz update :)
KxZ fan girl chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
i m new reader here! please update soon! u have been gone long from the latest published date display in the fic. update please! ty
IAreTheOne chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Love This! Hope you will update soon!
minion for hire chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Um...poke poke? You gonna update soon? 'd like to know what happens now that Sasuke's jumped the bridge to his most likely demise...
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Awesome! : D
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
murple the purple chapter 4 . 1/23/2012 gonna update this anytime soon, by any chance? Cuz it's a bit of a cliffhanger where you ended...almost literally, since that bridge that the group is traveling over is over a ravine and Sasuke just made a suicide attempt (at least, I'm hoping it's an attempt...) So, won't you be really, really awesome and update please?
MelanisticLeopard chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
You can't leave it there! That was seriously some cliffhanger. Lol, there was one particular typo near the beginning of the chapter where you're talking about Kakashi & it said "-he gave head-" & I know that's not what you meant, but it's kinda really inappropriate-sounding given the context of the chapter, it made me pause. Man, Kakashi & Naruto sure have their work cut out for them this time.