Reviews for Our Echoes Roll from Soul to Soul
Though I truly love your work and so excited to see something new, this one still bothers me even after so long. Just as in the current situation, it wasn't Dean's call to make. If Sam was wrong, it would be his burden to bear, his mess to clean up. Dean's despicable action was a complete betrayal.
TG
SayLo chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I like a lot! Good brothers
Jimelda chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
The same thing with season 7. God, your tags are flawless, just flawless. Especially this last one. I loved Dean enough in the episode, and you just made him so much better in this fic. Gah. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions to season 8. Off to tear my way through those now!

Cheers and keep on writing!
Jimelda
comyna chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I am loving these! And rather a cool time to discover this wince season 7 starts on TNT next week. Thanks for writing these.
lillelouis chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
"Stupidly gentle" made me giggle.
KlutzyHanyou chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I wish we'd get more of these moments in the series... Great writing!
KlutzyHanyou chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
This is the greatest line... I think it sums up where Dean and Sam were at the beginning of the series to where they are now: "Sammy, I trust you completely. I trust you to keep me human. I trust you to believe when I don't and to have faith when I can't. I trust you to have my back. But I don't trust you to see the worst in people, and I don't ever want to."
KlutzyHanyou chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Love this! Wish we had gotten to see more hospital Sam in the episode!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Excellent!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
(sigh) Awesome!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Very good chapter, funny. Personally, I would've paid money to see them tie that snooty prick up and hang him out a third floor window by his heels.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Yes, very good chapter. Nothing I love better than Dean taking care of Sam.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
Yes, yes, love it! Especially the part about Dean holding Sam till he calms down. Lovely.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
Love it when Dean's tongue-guard is off!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Love this! Very funny. Just the right mix of funny and comfort.