Reviews for We Soldier On
19fangirl97 chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
this was awsome i love it plz continue with that miracle day story because it is also great
Lugrpa chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Oh thank you for this! :) I think it's adorable how Jack calls the un born baby 'bump' hehe that was cute! So the baby is ok :) yesss and Rivaella is mortal/immortal! Thats so cool! Rose is just... Ug i cant stand her anymore! Will you update the 'Sometimes there are miracles" story too? I really like that one :) sooooo KEEP WRITING! I love ya for this series of stories!
Kasterborous Sven chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
HA HA they are back * happy dances *WHOOO HOOOOOO ! please update again very very soon please i love this series WHOOOOO HOOOOOO ! GO itsthetruth ! :- )
Lugrpa chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
YES! YESS! THEY ARE BACK OH YEAH! *dances* oh yeah! Hehe sorry got a bit caught up in the moment... :)
Kasterborous Sven chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
please bring jack and gwen back together please please please plllleeeaaasssseee i love this story please update soon : - )
Lugrpa chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
SHE TOLD HIM! AHHH! They HAVE to get back together! Please! Pleaseee with sugar on top? Update soon! #1 faaaaan freaking out here!
Lugrpa chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
NO! She has to go back and see jack! nooo nooo Gwen cannot do this to herself! She has to solve things with Jack, I mean, they still love each other! But theres a reaaaaally good point when she said that she thought she was the one for Jack, but he wouldnt have slept with rose if she was. That was truly heart-breaking. :'( Sniffles, im gonna need tissues!
Kasterborous Sven chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
no no no she cant do that .please bring them back together please please please dont split them up forever.
Lugrpa chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
GWEN CANT QUIT! CANNOT! NO! Her and Jack still have to make up! Will she still talk to everyone like Martha and Tosh? She has to at least talk to them! Oh my goddd update soon please!
Lugrpa chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
AND I THOUGHT GWEN FORGAVE HIM! BUT NO! ahhh read moreee must read more. haha i sound crazy, well.. i am. Ha.
Lugrpa chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
She has to forgive him :( :( :( well, not really. But.. theres so much tension! Such a good plot. I love every but of it!
Lugrpa chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Aww Gwen kicked Jack out! And Rivaella remembers... aww man this is good!
Lugrpa chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Jack did.. what? WHAT? How could he? Is Gwen going to ever forgive him? And Poor Gwen! She just got her daughter back and she has to give her up :( And she has to say goodbye to the doctor! Such a sad chapter, but amazingly written!
Lugrpa chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
AH! OH MY GOSH! Oh man you really know how to write! Everything now makes sense.. why Lexi was upset about Gwen being pregnant. Except she not really pregnant... Oh my goshhhh Lexi is Rivaella? This is amazing keep writing!
Kasterborous Sven chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
this is great i have read all the other stories that lead up to this and i love them all keep up the good work and please keep doing them