Reviews for Itsy bitsy spider
veniceit chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Hmmmm, thank you for that. It was simply beautiful. Great addition to the story. I absolutely love the way you describe things. It makes it sooo visual.

I can't believe you only have a few stories under your belt. You were made to do this.

I love that you have added stories to KE. It was a great show and you have done a wonderful job keeping it going and capturing the characters.
cedricsowner chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Awww, Fiona's other side! When Eddie wakes up he'll think it was all a dream. Wish we had seen something like that on TV!
Veneciet chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
...to check Keen Eddie and see if there were any new stories. (sorry about this, I already explained the dumb move, double review in a PM to you) And to my delightful surprise there is another one.

That was priceless. "She had to bite the inside of her lip to keep from grinning at the wary, disgusted look Eddie threw at the glass –and at her for holding it"...I loved these digusted looks he gives Fiona. It felt like Keen Eddie was alive and kicking for me. Now I want to pull out my copies and watch some.

Your little stories always seem to move something physical inside me..., whether I feel sick, like Chance, I want to pull out my DVD's...whatever the case...they have a profound effect on me.

Love Eddie in the towel...love Eddie losing the towel, lol...so funny. And love Fiona's reaction. So true to Keen Eddie.

I just want to thank those cute little plot bunnies...keep them going!
veniceit chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Something was nagging at me to check
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I sooo wish I was Fiona! So funny, loved Pete's role in it. And I can see Fiona's evil grin!