Reviews for The Deep, Dark Hole
baldcoder chapter 1 . 1/23
Nice one shot. Interesting little story.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Talk about a plot twist! Great story!
phathead01 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
WOW! Good Stuff
wilf21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
You got me. Never suspected. Really good.
ltsheppard chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was interesting, to say the least. I suspected that it was the CIA/NSA that held them captive halfway through, but I didn't think that it was because Sarah was compromised. I'm wondering if Casey lied though. Probably not, even if he'd deny it, right?
rphe chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
its a great piece of writing. When they gave her the food I wondered whether it was the CIA but dismissed that as a crazy idea, so I cant say I saw the end panning out the way it did. Find it hard to imagine how Sarah would feel about Casey & Beckman afterwards, but a great story.
Crumby chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow, crazy Beckman! ;)

At some point, considering where the interrogation was going, I thought that Sarah might be dreaming or something. I wasn't expecting that though. Crazy! :)

Nice one-shot.
quistie64 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Okay, I have to admit, I had no idea where you were going with this story. Wow! Really taut storytelling.

I have to say, though, I hope Beckman has a really good lawyer.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Now that was one surprising ending! Damn I didn't expect that. All that "torture" to break Sarah so she admitted to how she felt about him? Wow great story and great idea. Not sure it would ever happen but it was certainly fun to read.

Nicely done my friend.
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That is a crazy wild one shot. So much fun... I gotta ask did you do research for this?
JuJus chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Cunning and very Casey to bring two people together via torture, imprisonment and interrogation rather than more traditional means. That final line from him did make me wonder though whether Chuck may have had a little input too.
esardi chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh Michael you dog! You had me on the edge of my seat and this was just a ploy by Beckman to get them together? Well thought out and excecuted by you. I must say it was brilliant on your part the way you had them break down her walls. Yep that was quite an ingenious way of making Sarah realize just how much she loves Chuck.

Great job on this one.
Grey Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Very well executed. I really like this one.
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
At the risk of repeating myself...

Holy Snapping Ducksh*t!

And yes, I got caught up in there. Brilliant as always.
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011