Reviews for 100 Things Norway Is Not Allowed To Do
Fem 2p Norway chapter 1 . 4/9
Iceland was a Norwegian dependency and would have probably been a child. I don't think he was married to the others. But this is funny.
Blueski chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Congratulations!
Your fanfic has been chosen to be put on a Tumblr blog called Blueski's Favorite Fanfictions. The URL is "blueskireadsonlinebooks".
It should appear on the blog sometime this week.
Always,
Blueski
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I DON'T WANT TO BE A CRAPPY HOUSEWIFE!
You, Finland, have just made my day.
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
XD I CANNOT BREATHE
NuggetSaurus chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
hehheee that was fun ;) but if you think that Tonje geezer is bad, go check Johanna Tukiainen... she... she's... maybe abominable is the right word...
Shiralala chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Cute! And funny... has someone made one for America?
And Norway... *shakes head* I'm sorry, but even if it's not Hungary's or Japan's, you (and Denmark) star in many doujins. Actually, I'm not sorry at all... *grins evilly*
TheRoyalHippogriff chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
LOL! Why can't I do some of these things? They sound fun...

About the union... It was created shortly after the Black Plague. Norway was one of the countries that was hit hardest by the Plague. After the worst was over, Norway had lost almost every person capable on writing and reading. When Denmark took over Norway, they also got Iceland. This union lasted until 1814 , when Denmark lost the Napoleon War. They were supposed to give Norway to Sweden, but instead let go of Norway... Who lost against Sweden and became a part of a new union. Iceland was under Denmark till 1944.

Just since you said you didn't know much...
DA FUNN-E GIRL chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Dat was funny as f*ck!i so funny i showed my mom and sisXD
Lian-kun chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Ah, this is so funny and cute. It reminds me of how much of a BAMF Norway is. :3 It's quite funny how the Nordics have married each other at least once in several eras of history, but of course DenNor still exists! Oh, and I shall join Hungary and Japan on their fujoshi-ing quest.
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I've never actually read one of these before. I like it XD

I have a feeling Norway is going to get hugged a lot though *Shot*

Very cute *hugs*
Titoes chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Pffft the Oresund D

I like reading these stories they're so amusing I was wondering if there was a Norway one... So kudos to you!

I actually learnt quite a few things XD

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HARALD HADRADA WAS NORWEGIAN xgsjjslaagls; Oh the thongs my History don't tell me TvT

And we get a tree in Trafalga Square every year from the Norwegians? That's so sweet o3o
Finnish History Freak chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
xD This is funny But it needs more Iceland. D:

Don't worry, it doesn't, really. It's awesome.

And then, to history. x'3

Yes, Denmark and Norway were married. For a long time, in fact: from 1380 to 1536 Denmark-Norway was a personal union. At 1536 Norway lost his status as a kindom and became something like Denmark's province. He was this to 1814, when Denmark lost Norway to Sweden. Before this Russia had invaded Finland. Norway was forced to form an union with Sweden, so they were married too, from 1814 to 1905. Norway wasn't happy with this, though, at 1905 Norwegians voted of dissolving the union. The result was: 368 208 with the dissolve, 184 against.

Kalmar Union was a personal union of Norway, Denmark and Sweden. It existed from 1397 to 1523, but when Queen Margareta died at 1412, the union started to face problems when Sweden tried to break away. It culminated in the Stockholm bloodbath at 1520, when about 100 eminent Swedes were executed. It was meant to scare them and make them obey Christian II, but the result was that Sweden broke away from the union. :3

End of the lesson, wake up you all.
ShunKazamis-Girl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hahaha! Nice 1! Btw, U STILL OWE US READERS THAT NORDIC LETTER STORY! IT'S KILLING US, MAN!
lokimademedoit chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
These are great and you are right, Tonje Langteig is quite awful. Is Norway allowed to invade Scotland, by the way? :D