Reviews for Avatar Episode Remakes
No offense, but if I were you, I'd have written an Azula side-story with her feeling lonely without her big brother (and hinting at a soft spot that she would later discover, like in *The Beach*). Having her read Sozin's notes would be interesting as well as showing her interactions with Ty Lee and Mai.
thedoctor11th chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
please continue
FrostyGirl317 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
YAY! Thank you for continuing the story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Hurry with the next chapter soon!
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Please update
Sailor Fayth 09 chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
It works so well! Zutara should of totally happened in the cartoon! Good job more please!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I don't see why you rewrote the entire chapter without making that many changes. It is truthfully exactly the same as the show, save for Zuko being a third person to distract Combustion Man. I was expecting more at least minor AU changes, especially given by how long the wait was for it
waterfall chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Wow this is good please continue.
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Thanks for the updates, I just love this fic! Please continue writting, I am definetely a fan. Also, I can agree with you about the whole beach episode, with Zuko part of the Gaang it makes more sense to just continue on with the story. I also wouldn't change the Avatar and the Firelord episode much either since it mostly has just flashbacks that have great depth and broad relevence that does not need to be changed. I can't wait to read your twist on the Runaway. When I first watched that episode, I was so shocked in the first scene when it appeared like Katara got Toph arrested, you definetely have to keep that forshadowing opening scene. Though honestly, I do not mind if there are long periods of time in between these updates because one, I know how hard it is to write a fanfic and continue it(I have ideas and write some different stuff but never post any of it), and two I like the extremely high level of accuracy of the of chapters of this fic to the orginal show. I would not peronally change the show too much either. Sorry for the long, single paragraph review, I do not think it is possible for me to write a single paragraph with out at least fifteen sentences, ha ha ha.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
The runaway was a good episode. One of my favorites
Chickenita chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
This is great! More!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Yeah it was short but still good. I wonder of Aang knows that Roku is Zuko's Great Grandfather? Can't wait to see the Runaway.

Please write more.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Nice. Can't wait for the Puppetmaster episode, how Hama reacts when she finds out that Zuko really is a firebender or that Katara loves him.

Please continue.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Thats a good chapter. One that was pretty similar to the old ones. I hope they come back soon
Chickenita chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
deathking00 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
hope you update soon i like this story good job