Reviews for We Are Gundam
Emerald Night 117 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
this is amazing! I really hope you continue
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Feldt in the Dynames. Now that's an idea. Always wondered about that Gundam.
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
HOLY FREAKING SHIT THIS IS AWESOME!

You are completely right there had been other Miester Feldt Stories out there, but no one has even pull something like this. Giving the damaged Dynamas to Feldt is a stroke of brilliance that I wonder why the hell they didn't use that Gundam in this final fight. Yeah Lockon was dead, but they could have had Lasse piloting it for I though he was a back-up Meister not to mention the OTHER Backup Meisters we see in the Manga the ones who have the Fifth Solar Reactor (i.e 0 Gundam's Reactor). The Ptolemy team had docked with their base before all this therefore could have taken on an Miester or two. Not to mention I hated the idea of Lasse only piloting the GN-Arms for why the hell did he have to there, for the GN-Arms D didn't need one. He could have suited up and joined the Meisters in this final battle. It may have still been a loss to the CB but it may have saved some lives at the same time.

Anyways again a great story and I really, really wish you go through with this story. For it is a great idea. I also would like you to get going on that Roku Naruto Rewrite which was sheer awesome.
sasusaku3623649 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Please continue !
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice! The idea of Feldt as a Gundam Meister...I like it. And I like that you set it up in a way that made it make sense in canon. Also, her and Setsuna fighting together was just kind of cute. You know, in a really destructive way...anyhow, nice job.
2ndsly chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
ThIs is Very interesting.

I always wondered about the unused Gundam myself, good to see someone putting it to use.

More when you can.
The Bell of Daybreak chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome despite the few grammatical errors. Please post another chapter.
Nemo2002 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
brilliant...that was one great chapter, fantastic.

And your right...it's somehow a pity that no other ff's have this oblivious situation where Feldt takes Lockons Gundam. It's great idea, and I really liket it that she could safe Chris and Lichty.

Can't wait for the next chap :)
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Other then calling Dynames, Dynamas, and a few grammical errors not too bad.

Is this complete? I wouldn't mind seeing more.
Thirteenth Hour chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Me again. Two major things I want to comment on: very nice characterization and evolution of using Feldt in the Gundam. It didn't really feel forced or anything, in fact it felt natural which is what suprised me the most. Her inner doubts and thoughts were done very well.

Also, you write the battle sequences really well, especially Setsuna doing what he does best. Overall, I thought this was really well thought out and I don't have any real thing to nitpick yet.

Keep this going as I know big things will be planned and will happen.
jmnar4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
not bad, nicely written. do you plan on adding on more to this story?
RyanB chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I have to say that I quite enjoyed this and it's quite a good read, and I feel that it would make an interesting read if you decided to progress with the story. XoreandoX mentioned in their review about Allelujah and the rescue operation, it got me thinking that you haven't mentioned what happened to Kyrios and Allelujah, if he wasn't captured then he was unlikely to have found out that Soma was in fact Marie, which leads to the question of if he's not captured do you have him find out some other way, or just leave them as enemies?

Another question which crops up is what happened to the 30 GN-X machines, as in the anime, only one machine remained with an intact GN Drive and thus allowed the ESF to successfully copy the technology and give it GN Drive powered machines. I would assume for the sake of the story the ESF somehow managed to copy the technology and was able to begin mass production.

As for a Gundam for Feldt, I would think that I would put her as Cherudim's Meister, and possibly leave Lyle out of this story as I doubt that it would be advisable to have someone piloting a 3rd Generation Gundam when the rest have been upgraded to 3.5th Generation Gundams (apart from 00, which is a 4th Generation Gundam) and I don't think CB has quite perfected large condensers for battle use by then and there would always be a risk of running out of particles.

Failing that she could always be used as the 0 Raiser's pilot and allow Lyle into the story, but given that she has a fairly major role in the story, I think that it would be better if she had her own Gundam.

As for the 0 Raiser situation, I'd like to see Saji as the pilot and I'd like to see him be a bit less naive about killing and death, perhaps having an attitude similar to that of Kira Yamato - avoid killing unless it's absolutely necessary and instead go for disabling the enemy. With Saji I'd perhaps also like to see him agree to join CB on at least a temporary basis, and wear a CB uniform like the ones given to Ian and Lasse (I always though he'd look cool in CB uniform, and though he should have got his own custom normal suit as Marie did, despite not being an official CB member).

I'd go on but I'm beginning to ramble, so peace out, this story is on alert, hope to see some more great story
FreedomZero chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
i like your story please continue as soon as possible
XoreandoX chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is actually very good, though I am wondering where you are going to take this story, after all Feldt will have 4 years of time while working with Celestial Being to help develop the new Gundams and the new Ptolemy to develop her Moble suit training, and since Litchy, and Christina didn't die; I wonder what Sumeragi's reaction to the final conflict will be since she lost more or less some crew members from stray fire. Also for a suggestion, have you considered having Feldt pilot an upgraded version of her father's Mobile Suit the GNY-001 Gundam and just outfitted with a large GN Condenser (Due to the lack of extra Solar Reactors and the Effects that occur from the Pseudo solar reactors) in memory of her parents? The reason for this as opposed to having her perhaps pilot the Cherudim is because of the fact that Lyle possessed connections to Katharon, and that connection is quite necessary given how many soldiers were released during the operation to rescue Allelujah. Still overall I would love to read such a story from you, and hopefully see more of a pairing between Feldt and Setsuna, since I honestly believe Sunrise just got lazy and didn't wish to expand too much on their relationship besides considering it to be one sided with Setsuna being too consumed with his mission. So until we meet again, keep on writing.
InuFan3545 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Gotta say I really like this. Feldt always seemed to be a little left out of everything, and I can see her wanting to follow her parents footsteps. Also I do think she would work well with Setsuna. On the flip side, it does feel a bit rushed, but then again, it is a teaser, basically. Looking forward to reading more, Gundam 00 is one of my fave fandoms.