Reviews for Pleasures of the Flesh
Quixling chapter 1 . 4/25
I read this first about two years ago. And for some reason, I had this burning desire to reread it. It didn't even take me 5 minutes to refind it because I had such a vivid recollection of the exact filters I needed to come across it again. And I'm not disappointed. Nor am I about to lose this putting this on my favorites list!

Thank you for this wonderful piece!
OMFG! Lucius will bring Narcissa to watch LMHP I'm so jealous! I know I'm supposed to feel guilty but I can't resist LMHP BDSM
BabyPlasticine chapter 1 . 1/8
Completely awesome! This is the type of well written absolutely fantastic description I've been searching far and wide for. Sometimes it seems to take so long to find these little gems in the midst of all the un-beta'd fics with lousy characterisation that when you hit gold it's an almost instant orgasm.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Okay, Even Though It Was Rape, That Was Pretty Hot.

& His Wife Is Going To Visit Him? I Wonder What She's Going To Do? I Can't Wait To See What Happens! X3
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Mmm. This was delicious. And not in the 'oh look, two men are having sex' way that your other reviewers seem to think, but in the 'this is non-con done right' way. It *should* be uncomfortable to watch, it should seem depraved and wrong and unredeemable. It is. That's why it's good. So thank you for going there.

(Not like I need to tell you this, but I somehow feel obligated to leave a proper review... you know, for posterity's sake. *smirk*)

That said, I did agree with the one person who said they didn't like the last line. That actually pulled me out of the fic a bit; it lessened the threat considerably. It would have been far more menacing for Lucius to invade Harry's space (leaning close, his lips almost touching the shell of Harry's ear, making sure Harry could feel hot breath on his face) and uttering, "I'll be back in an hour." (Or, "I think I will bring Draco with me when I return.") The anticipatory torment this would cause... guh. So much more ominous and terrifying than sending in the wife. But that's just me!

P.S. Loki and Converse FTW!
npetrenko chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Mixed feelings about this one..Kinda disturbing, wasnt bad though
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wowow. xD That was pretty hot. Nice lemon.
Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved it all except the last line.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh man, this was so hot. I want more, more, MORE!
Praevarus chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I have to admit, from the moment Draco was mentioned I was kind of hoping that he would show up in some way. That probably makes me a horrible perv, but oh well. I enjoyed it a lot nonetheless. Probably more than I should, heh.
SLegend chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wow! That gave me chills! Very very good!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Sooooooo amazing! I loved it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
wow it was a good one
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That fucking bastard... I hope Draco finds out and kicks his fathers ass!