Reviews for Absence of Fear
Attta chapter 13 . 4/6
This story got me in tears in the first few chapters. After they got back together, everything went uphill. I am afraid how it'll end but I hope a magical unicorn or bi-corn might save Santana. :(
heyasbrittana chapter 13 . 4/2
Are you not gonna finish the story?
mine29 chapter 13 . 3/30
still the only fic that can make me cry . Damn it. Hope you can continue this this till the end.
I reread this story and cried like a baby. I almost am glad you have (perhaps) abandoned this story because Santana dying would be so painful. But this is such a beautiful and powerful story that as much as I don't want her to die, I want you to finish. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.
ac2790 chapter 13 . 2/4
Awesome and beautifully gut wrenching story. I know it takes a lot to write about something so powerful so thanks for taking the time to share. Can't wait for more :)
Brittana lover chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
This is so sad...and beautiful. I feel like I've gone on there journey with them. This is just so, bittersweet I think
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
is this it?
CdnGirl01 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Another great chpt, but I wish you had finished this fic. It has been 6 months since an update, so I'm not holding out much hope for it to be completed, which is really too bad. But maybe you just couldn't kill off Santana's character, which would have to be the endgame to this one for it to be anyway authentic. I get that, it would be hard to read too, but this fic deserved to be finished. All in all, it was a good story.
taylor.lauren chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
so I absolutely love this. I was going through my email and saw that you updated so I HAD to come and reread it again. pleasw update aoon I love this story so much (:
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Jfnimr3j3rivrijirjirk ngyaaaaaaaah, I don't know what to say. The chapters are beautifully written as always ugh just ugh
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
there is more right?
Snix chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
This is a great story, When I read something all at once, I don't comment after each chapter. I feel a little like Britt, I can't imagine life without Santana. You have made this a warm and intimate story. I really hope you finish it. Thanks for all you contribute.
jj chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Crying like a baby:(
alovelylullaby chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
idk..this may sound mean but i actually want Santana to die...i mean...im sick and tired of happy endings in a fic like this...i mean..let's be honest only a few people could survive cancer and i just..i want to see sad ending for once (idk..) but anyways...whatever your decision maybe..I'll completely support it cause you're an awesome writer and i love this fic so much.. and please update soon! you're actually killing me here cause I badly want to know what would happen next...like would they complete everything in their bucket list? ugh..can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ipsenscastle chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Yay thanks for updating this fic. I really do hope you finish and I can't wait to read the rest. This is one of the best fics and you're an amazing writer.