Reviews for Absence of Fear
Your writing is sorely missed author, because I really enjoyed your Brittana stories. Here's to hoping you find the time and motivation to possibly write another, and more importantly, congrats on being published.
I think I'm gonna buy your book for sure, loved this story and I still cry when I think about it sometimes...! Congrats!i wish you the best xo
Heavenly Divine chapter 15 . 4/2
Cool! Congratulations!
Destiny chapter 14 . 3/17
Saddest fanfic ever :'(
please please come back to fanfiction and give us another brittana multi chapter story here! But maybe one without this much sadness or a death involved with either of britt or santana :"(
Wow, congrats on the novel! I'll definitely check it out.
Ohana12 chapter 15 . 3/9
Big congratulations to you! This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read(even with all the tears). Seriously can not put into words how much I love this.
Brittanaupdate chapter 15 . 3/9
Congratulations, I just ordered it as a book. I'm so excited. I hope it's coming soon, it has to go all the way to Germany. I'm so happy. It is one of my favorite stories. Just thinking about it give me goose bumps.

Are you ever planing to write a new story?
Congratulations to you.
Big congrats!
Congrats you deserve this and more.
lemon-rind chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
HOLY SHIT! CONGRATS!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
! ! Heart wrenching ! ! This had to be from (a)
"real life experience" truly heartfelt. Hopeful, sad ending ajb
aheller chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
i have never cried reading fanfiction until now. your writing is so powerful and moving. thank you fir this story. just, thank you