Reviews for Absence of Fear
Please pleaaase write moreeee brittana fanfics please?! Some with a little happier ending? :(( please continue writing
aww shiit I dont think ive ever cried so much from a fanfic! D: GREAT absolutely amaaaazing story youve written!

You should write i little 4-5 shot to show the after math of this scene, maybe santana's funeral, everyone saying goodbye to her or brittany going to machu picchu to spread San's sashes
ComeasUR chapter 14 . 7/13
Wow... what can i say... just wow
I'm speechless. You really did a great work. Thanks for sharing your amazing story. Hope you continue writing.
Renee chapter 14 . 7/2
I knew what was coming but damn that ending just felt like getting hit by a truck. I can't stop crying. Omg so fucking sad but you did an amazing job on this story. I need a tissue.
Regina chapter 14 . 6/19
I'm crying a river.

í í
BinkssD chapter 14 . 5/27
As I'm writing this comment I'm in tears damn of the best stories I have read in a long time
ChiquitaCheca chapter 1 . 5/1
Of course I knew from the beginning what to expect but you still managed to make me cry like a little bitch. Thanks for that! ;) ... Just kidding, if it brings up emotions it only means it's very well written so take it as a compliment. :) Thanks for sharing. It really is a beautiful story despite everything.
Whitney chapter 14 . 3/8
" let me Die happily tonight" the end just killed me..
My mouth is wordless. My Brain is dizzy.
My heart hurt and heavy.
And My eyes full of tears..

I don't know if i should say thank you for Breaking My heart, but this is beautil... and i'm breaking.
mcmaverick1 chapter 14 . 3/1
This was beautiful. And tragic. But beautiful. Glad I read it.

Thanks for sharing.
Author297 chapter 14 . 2/9
Hi! I know it's been a long time that you updated this, but i want to thank you.
Thank you to make me feel all theese emotions, sad but even hopeful in a weird way.
I'll never forget this story, you're an amazing writer.
Thanks to have shared this spectacular story with us.
I don't even know if you ever read this, and there are so many things that i'd like to say, but i'm speechless, i kinda spent the past hour crying like a child, but i'm very thankful again, because this story makes me reflect, a lot.
Sorry for eventual mistakes, but i'm italian :)
NemesisCharis chapter 14 . 2/3
Gosh, finishing this in one day is exhausting and emotionally draining. I loved every second of it. The words you put down are so powerful which makes the ending so devastating and beautiful.
Thank you so much for writing this story.
GarcaS chapter 14 . 1/20
OMG I cried like a child, god I have the tiny heart; I had so much to do but I just could not put it down until the last chapter ... Wow loved as you develop everything was so real it made me empathize with the story ... A thousand congratulations