Reviews for And all the Devils are Here
Coryna chapter 25 . 3/7
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your duology. Ana was a great character to read. Thanks for sharing this with us!
anita03 chapter 25 . 2/16
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. Severus Snape is such a complex character and I really loved getting to know this Severus Snape through his daughter's eyes. Ana herself has rapidly become a favourite character especially since I've always thought Sirius deserved to have someone to love but your Ana is so much more than Sirius' girl or Snape's daughter. Like she said, she's a warrior.
534667lc chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
Love your story now favourited .
Hetomi chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Both of your stories were very well done. You have the right to be proud of your achievement, Thank you for you your hard work and dedication.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful. I'm very emotional at the moment now, thanks to you. :-) Don't stop writing! I would love to read anything else you write!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Holy shit! Came home from work and saw you had uploaded not one but FOUR new chapters!

I don't even remember how I stumbled upon Moonlight Sonata, but I'm so, so, so glad I did! I've immensely enjoyed following Ana on her journey and I'm glad the ending was a happy one because for a second there you had me worried.

Overall - really excellent characterization and writing. I loved your Snape, I loved Ana (bravo - OCs are hard), loved Sirius too... Everyone was in character, the plot was interesting - I don't think you could have made it any better :') I wish it didn't have to end!
AnaBella1969 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Cannot wait for the next chapter to see how it all comes together in the end! Update soon please!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Amazing, as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait to read what you have planned next :D
thebluefeather chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
This is great! It reads even better than Moonlight Sonata.
AJollySailorBold chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Please Please Please update this! I really love it! Its such an amazing AU story (which I don't usually like). I was walking around the grocery stores earlier thinking up possible endings and I am just dying to know what happens next!
Darkness' Fallen Angel chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter
notes3 chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
i love the story. i do hope you finish it
Beckah Godric-Northman chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
Ahhh! Can't believe it's nearly the end! It's been brilliant! Great job with both of the stories. :o)
Can't wait to read what happens next.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
This is a truly amazing story. I am begging you to update soon, as I cannot wait to find out what will happen next. Please plesse please update soon. PLEASE!? I love your writing soooooooooo much!