Reviews for And all the Devils are Here
KoreanMusicFan chapter 25 . 7/31
pity we never got to see Sirius faint due to the shock of finding out e is about to be a father. XP
can you imagine his face. _/
chrissymgh chapter 25 . 7/15
Such wonderful writing, I continued to read both of your stories non-stop. Thank you for sharing and I hope to see more from you in the future.
emeraldblossom34 chapter 25 . 1/1
I was so glad to find a sequel:) especially after Ana's death in the first story tore me up. This was just as beautiful. The characters were so layered, complex, and well written. Their development was great. So sad about the deaths:,( but I loved this so much. Especially with Snape accepting and loving Ana, and Sirius and Ana finally being together. I loved this story so much as well as the one before it. Thank you.
Coryna chapter 25 . 3/7/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your duology. Ana was a great character to read. Thanks for sharing this with us!
anita03 chapter 25 . 2/16/2015
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. Severus Snape is such a complex character and I really loved getting to know this Severus Snape through his daughter's eyes. Ana herself has rapidly become a favourite character especially since I've always thought Sirius deserved to have someone to love but your Ana is so much more than Sirius' girl or Snape's daughter. Like she said, she's a warrior.
lizyeh2000 chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
Love your story now favourited .
Hetomi chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Both of your stories were very well done. You have the right to be proud of your achievement, Thank you for you your hard work and dedication.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful. I'm very emotional at the moment now, thanks to you. :-) Don't stop writing! I would love to read anything else you write!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Holy shit! Came home from work and saw you had uploaded not one but FOUR new chapters!

I don't even remember how I stumbled upon Moonlight Sonata, but I'm so, so, so glad I did! I've immensely enjoyed following Ana on her journey and I'm glad the ending was a happy one because for a second there you had me worried.

Overall - really excellent characterization and writing. I loved your Snape, I loved Ana (bravo - OCs are hard), loved Sirius too... Everyone was in character, the plot was interesting - I don't think you could have made it any better :') I wish it didn't have to end!
AnaBella1969 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Cannot wait for the next chapter to see how it all comes together in the end! Update soon please!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Amazing, as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait to read what you have planned next :D
thebluefeather chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
This is great! It reads even better than Moonlight Sonata.
AJollySailorBold chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Please Please Please update this! I really love it! Its such an amazing AU story (which I don't usually like). I was walking around the grocery stores earlier thinking up possible endings and I am just dying to know what happens next!
Darkness' Fallen Angel chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter