Reviews for Meet the Pyro
CorvusUnmasked chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
This was seriously good. I thoroughly enjoyed it as someone who mains Pyro and likes the merc behind the mask (and I ain't on about Spy- though he is cool). I was sad to see this end, I kind of want more, but you did a great job, very well done :)
madagascarmaster chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Pyro is just so quirky I love it
KrnYong chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Pyro is a bawss! Lol, he really is unnerving, though. Cold, mysterious, and definitely unnerving...
Lordriochi chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
I see that the BLU team was the victims of an ambush from behind. I imagine that the explosions came from the Engineer's buildings and the Demoman's failed attempt to kill the Pyro before it was too late.
thedogdelusion chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
I like your writing style. The characterization was good, as was the pacing. I enjoyed the little details you added (my favorite was Heavy's "sausage-sized thumb"), they really added to the flavor of the story.
AbandonedRookery chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
The last bit was really good. If Demo was there, I guess he would have said "Kablooie!".
SunLord89 chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
This is aweosme, the pyro is always fun story material. I'm looking forward to an update
Alaric chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
1 Word: AWSOME
mumbling mice chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
This was very cute and clever. I enjoyed it.

Good characterization and well-paced plot. I only wish you had chosen to expand it.
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Brill. I. Ant. When I realized I'd reached the end of the four chapters, I was literally heartbroken. PLEASE update soon!
conchshellthegeek7 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
A well-written story, if a bit generic. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
Bearybeary chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wny Mr. Mundy is in a bad mood?
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oooh... interested, now. Please update soon!