Reviews for Flux
Havoc Hg chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Interesting. I'll keep an eye on this. I do like how he at least had one semi-con with Dead End. Maybe thts just because I like DE but I'm happy that at least one of his experiences hadn't been as terribly horrible. Great, now you're going to write how it was all a terrible mind fuck and DE convinced him to be willing then was terrible to him. I hope not though. I'd like for his 'willing' to have been good. Look at me, I sound like Bluestreak. I like this fic so far. please continue.
Bubblesnap8 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Nice fic so far. It's not often that someone makes a male OC and still keeps it Yaoi. I'm looking forward to this one being up dated and will be sure to stay visualant for it. Good luck!
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ok... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON... It's soo good, I've been wondering about Maverick forever, I'm glade it sounds like the Autobots found him :) I loved that... I really want to know what their talking about or think he is... Do they know he was a human turned mech?

It be awesome to see if he can learn his old name or something... I can't wait to see more... hmmm maybe being free jogs his human memories a bit more ;) Well I guess I have to wait to see... Totally love the story again KEEP up the good work...

Well gotta go college work in all... Bye have an awesome day and thanks for the awesome story...