Reviews for Girls and Boys of Summer
TheDreamerofStories chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I love this cause its so interesting but I am a bit sad that it hasn't been updated recently. like 7 years D:. Also do you mean rarely updated! ? Instead of really updated! in the summary :P I do hope this might continued but from the looks it seems unlikely :/
norjc chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Okay, this Chapter is just ridiculous. First, Willow is completely out of character-particularly in attacking Alison. John is also a total wuss to allow his wife, of all people, to be physically attacked without him stepping in to defend her at any time. Then to have Joyce ask them both back for dinner after Alison had been physically attacked twice, attacks where she would have been completely justified in using her witchcraft to protect herself, is just too much to let go here.
ray1 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I love this story, and its prequel. It combines the best of both worlds. I hope that you'll return to this story at one point.
Rini08 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
aww come on, are you gonna update...

I really love it!

and can you give me the link from the story: the immortal life of elizabeth summers

Cause I cant find it anywhere
Gypsy Druid chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This is just awesome. Please, please, PLEASE continue it.
seraphinn chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
I really enjoy all your work. I was ever so pleased when you updated these. Please do so again soon, you have a wonderful imagination.
Blue chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Okay, make that several immortals. Poor Oz though, such a cool guy. Update soon!
Blue chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Poor Buffy. Hope ever thing turns out alright. And it looks like we have a new immortal. Nice.
Blue chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
God, I really hate Travers. Nice chapter.
Blue chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Cool story!
demmons1399 chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
i am diggin these stories!

cant wait for the updates
Knight Wulf chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
oh update, loved it same oz had to die wonder what or if does to travers please update more of your stories or just this one soon.
youn2731 chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
I like the story. Please update soon.
seraphinn chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Please tell me there is going to be more of this.
Darklight chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Great fic any new parts coming out.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »