Reviews for Let her leave him
somniloque chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I totally love Tia & D'Jok as couple and I want them together so bad! But it's impossible, I think, but I had hopes in second season... Uh, I don't like Rocket.
This fick is really impressive, althought it's short, but in good way shows Tia's feeling after Rocket's runaway. D'Jok looked like the only person who understands her and something clicked beetween them. Your text is showing that all, it was a good reading, congratulations. :)

xoxo
endorphins
Tia Fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I really like your small story. I hope you make one of how they may fall in love together after the third season or when simply Mei broke up with D'Jok and how also Tia and Rocket could split cause their relationship is pretty strong.
GFSista chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ooh, love the angst in this and Tia's reasons for leaning on D'Jok. Well done!
indecisive-ays chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
...

D:

D':

So much angst, my baby Tia needs to get rid of the heartbreak and stop using poor baby D'Jok and go her own waaaaay~! (call it another lonely DAAAAAYYYY ~!)

But it's a beautiful piece of course, forgive me I'm emotional today :)
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was super-quick...I definitely need to get going on your's now...But yeah, love it! This sentence in particular was great: D'jok was just the temporary stepping-stone between the leap that was Rocket and being alone. I really like the way you played the pairing and made it make sense that Tia would specifically go for D'jok.