Reviews for In The Shadow of Your Heart
Stone120 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Wow. I hope things went down that way was because like John, in the end Mary showed her love for Dean the only way she could under the circumstances. It's not necessary, but I wish we had seen some of her thoughts upon meeting Dean again. I wish we knew more about what made her make those decisions, and I wish she had found out exactly what Dean went through because of those decisions. I can't be too angry with her because she could not have foreseen how John would react. She probably thought she was saving Dean by leaving and instead...

I do hope you write the sequel. I immediately went to look for it after reading the final AN but alas, it's not there. If you do decide to write it, you have a reader in me.
Stone120 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This story is breathtakingly compelling. You bring out such a sad innocence in young Dean and not so young Dean. Despite all the crap that happened, there such an air of vulnerable innocence to him. I keep repeating the word innocence but I can't think of a better word to describe the way he comes off.
kajo chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This story is spectacular. I can't believe you have so few reviews. It deserves more. Hope to see a sequel!
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Reread this fanfic today. Still looking forward to the next parts, but now I really have to say: Mary, you're a bitch. Why the hell did you go off and die? Dean deserves to get in a hit or two. :[
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Oh. I'm excited! I really want to see how this pans out!

Oh man. Ahhh, will Dean ever find out Mary was his mother? Eventually, methinks. These "grew-up-apart" AUs always manage to bite the Winchesters in the ass.

Jeez, I haven't been this excited over a fanfiction in a really long time. I really hope you update soon! Please update soon! I honestly can't wait for the next installation. :DD
DeansMuse chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
I wish that Mary had been able to tell Dean she was his mother before she died. Also wish that she had found out what hell Dean's life had been after she deserted him.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Got to say this was a great read but I want more. LOL

I was kinda looking forward to Dean finding out that Sam's his brother and seeing how that would effect their growing relationship.

Guess I'll have to wait till you get back to this story. lol
Nyx Ro chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Absolutely fascinating AU!

And you have it exactly right- if Sam and Dean hadn't been raised as brothers they would have no incest taboo where the other was concerned, and "genetic self-attraction" might take its place.

Is Dean going to take Sam to the Roadhouse now, to answer what questions he can about Bill Harvelle's death?
bluetigre chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
OMG! Poor Dean! Mary is such a bitch for leaving her son behind i hope that Dean never forgives her! *yes im a jerk* This is angsty and sad i love it!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
wow

really nice start

did christian know that Dean is Mary's son? will Dean find Mary and Sam? what will happen?

can't wait, please more soon
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Enjoying this AU. Please keep posting.

Love that Ellen is such a mother to Dean and that she sent him to Bobby. Can't wait for that meeting.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like how this story is shaping up. More soon please.
emmau chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I'm always a fan of a good boys-raised-apart story, and I'm intrigued by the Campbells' presence here. I love Dean as part of the Harville family, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I think this has a lot of potential.