Reviews for Five Minutes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Just rereading your incredible a/o stories. Thank you for sharing all of them. They always remind me how much I miss this pairing and fandom. Now, off to reread Trial and Retribution. My favorite ao story along with Splinters.
Akalittlered2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Wow!
WIsh the show would have done it this way.
You write Liv and Alex perfectly.
Thank you.
Do hope we get more.
Bekka0405 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Yes please, dabble more. I for one love reading all of your stories!
Thanks for sharing!
agapeandzoe chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Loved it...wonderful writing and one of my inspirations for beginning writing fanfiction, as well. Thank you.
carmdian chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I'm new to the Fan Fiction website. I just discovered your well written stories. You capture the spirit, strength and character of Alex and Olivia very well thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Nice read.
providence26 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
a lovely story, you have written some of my favourite A/O stories
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story, this was a good ending to a sad episode.
joyfulbarbie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Just read this one and goes straight down to my faves!
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This had me smiling and crying and laughing. You did an amazing job conveying Liv's and Lex's feelings. Loved it.
HKS
BabouTunt chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved this one! You covered so much in so few words- didn't just feel like it was short for the sake of being short.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This kind of story keeps my faith ;)

Great and good job.
ThePartyAfterYouLeft chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I don't know how I missed this (yes, I do, it's the default search parameters that exclude M ratings, which took me forever to realize, but I digress), but at any rate, I love it. There's no way Olivia wouldn't take some comfort in Alex's return at the same time Elliot left. Well played.
Crayola.kidz28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So should have ended this way! Just saying ;P Anyways pleas don't stop writing A/O your stories are always awesome it would be a big loss -_-
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 12/28/2011