Reviews for Five Minutes
agapeandzoe chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Loved it...wonderful writing and one of my inspirations for beginning writing fanfiction, as well. Thank you.
carmdian chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I'm new to the Fan Fiction website. I just discovered your well written stories. You capture the spirit, strength and character of Alex and Olivia very well thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Nice read.
providence26 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
a lovely story, you have written some of my favourite A/O stories
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story, this was a good ending to a sad episode.
joyfulbarbie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Just read this one and goes straight down to my faves!
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This had me smiling and crying and laughing. You did an amazing job conveying Liv's and Lex's feelings. Loved it.
HKS
BabouTunt chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved this one! You covered so much in so few words- didn't just feel like it was short for the sake of being short.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This kind of story keeps my faith ;)

Great and good job.
ThePartyAfterYouLeft chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I don't know how I missed this (yes, I do, it's the default search parameters that exclude M ratings, which took me forever to realize, but I digress), but at any rate, I love it. There's no way Olivia wouldn't take some comfort in Alex's return at the same time Elliot left. Well played.
Crayola.kidz28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So should have ended this way! Just saying ;P Anyways pleas don't stop writing A/O your stories are always awesome it would be a big loss -_-
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awesome!
rosaleal chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I loved, loved, LOVED.

Please, d'ont stop writing about Alex / Olivia this 13 season!
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Thank You for a great short story. I really like the SVU A/O stories and yours are among the very best. I'm hopin your muse stays with you. Agin, Thanks
wercomingup chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
PLEASE keep dabling, we miss you so much!