Reviews for A Darker Shade of Life
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It was a great story and idea (putting aside the slight mistake). Thank you for sharing
Dragon Claymore chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Interesting story. I like bringing in the family of the BAU when appropriate. It shows such a different side to them that you don't see at work.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
lol it would be pretty hard for morgan to have a daughter with snow white skin eh? lol... i prolly did forget the "the" or a "her" i do that i can't believe i didn't notice!

this was great i loved what you did with the prompt! it wasn't at all what i would have expected, and it's a million times better! that poor little girl tho i'm sure he family will help. awesome stuff
LarinaK chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is beautiful! I'd love to see more if you can. And don't worry about the "snow white" sentence. I have friends just as dark as Morgan(I always wished I could be a little more like them so I could be in the sun more) and one of them has two little ones with blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin.
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great story, but Sarah is his older sister. When my niece was born people thought she was Korean. She was very light skinned and had slanted eyes. She got a little darker as she got older. All black children are born light skinned including biracial. You get darker as you get older.