Reviews for The Bloodbath
Nora chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
I'm not Scandinavian, but seriously... you people have to stop criticizing yourselves for writing this stuff.

This is the stuff that keeps me up at 2 in the night. It's amazing... DA FEELS
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Jesus Christ! My feels are gravely wounded!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
The last paragraph

I can't even-

this is so amazing and so sad and just GENIUS. Thankyou for being awesome :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
So my birthday is nov 9 and that's the day that nazis took out a whole town and destroyed their shops and such (the day of glass) and then their is day of the dead before that so I'm surrounded by dead stuff and had no clue this happened
Celle J chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
As a swede i think this was very good and the history fact was very good to :)
IAmAdminKiyo chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is so beautiful oh my gosh. ;-; I can't find any quality SuFin family Fics and this makes me happy, yet I want to cry. It's so freaking beautiful!
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
mY POOR HEART-
Kung Fu Jesus chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING JFC
The Rambler chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
DONT BE SORRY. I've always wanted a sad Sweden who needs Finny to take care of him. It's so sweet. And sad. And bringing Peter into the mix is just UGHHHHHHHH I can't even I LOVE YOU.
gLiTcH901 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I think you did really well in this!
Me being a swede could really relate to this story. What King Kristian II or Kristian Tyrann (as he is commonly called here, tyranntyrant) was a horrible act of pure evil. I know it was a LONG time ago, but still, I can't help but being a little pissed.
Great job! :D
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aw so very sad and loving at the same time. I didn't tthink it was bad at all!
Ejo97 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Don't you dare say you're sotty. I really loved this fic, and the theory of berwald-getting-hit-in-the-head-that-damages-his-speech really works. I really love history fics, ecpecally about the stockholm bloodbath because I always imagend it would be a toutchy subject for Sweden (and yes, my engish is horrible) Great work!
NotSpecialNobody chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm holding back my tears because of you...! This is how wonderful this story is!

I loved how emotional this fic was, and yes, real men cry. I was also quite pleased with douche-y drunk!Denmark and the strained relationship between the three nations, even if it made me feel like joining Sweden in his fit of rage and slapping Den in the face. To be honest, I'm a sucker for historical angst/tragedies(?), especially fics about the Stockholm Bloodbaths.

I also loved that little "brain damage speech problems" theory, it totally makes sense.

So don't be so negative~ This fic is beautiful in every way.
An insane Finn chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
GOD DAMN YOU FOR APOLOGIZING OF SOMETHING AS AWESOME AS THIS IS.

Really. D: This... I loved it, just... I'm speechless.
Tigherlily99 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was really messed up...