Reviews for Bloodthirsty
Hekka chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I liked how you made that Loki is not weaker than Thor. And how Loki refused to turn it into more than usual training even when Thor clearly lost himself in the heat of battle. I'm thinking that this is not only because of Loki's child experience, but also because he did not want to actually take up arms against brother.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
As i reading it i was at aww at how good u describe the action and battle sequence between thor and loki ( luv his grace). The play on their sibling rival turn bloodthirsty and then whump! Loki.

I was on edge on how hurt was loki and feeling similar to thor "will loki make it "

Angst and hurt comfort pull off very well in short length fanfic.

I fav it!
Fanfiction-Has-Ruined-My-Life chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
oh god. i... i loved this!
UnintendedTrustFall chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY. It's cute, but sad, and in-character, just an overall fantastic story. :D
Oomara13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
that was... epic. that's the only word for it. (just cuz i'm a loki fan... Loki wus awesum...)
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Loved it! Thor's growing anger and frustration was in character and his guilt and concern for Loki was sweet. I liked that Loki told him he'd always forgive him.
gymnalissa chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This actually reminds me about how I would fight with my little sister when we were younger. Except, you know, without actually almost killing her. We would be play wrestling or whatever, then suddenly it would turn violent and my mom would have to break us up. Really great, I do think that is how Thor is, and the bit at the end was adorable!
ladybria chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really enjoyed this story! The brother bond was very well written. The only problem was that you should change the two "painted" words to "pained". That way it is correct and less distracting. Great job with the story however!
willshakespeare-immortalbard chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was awesome! I love the ending-so sweet. Thor and Loki are such good brothers. :)

Also, Thor's battle-thirst is very in-line with the way he fights in the movie, completely focused on fighting and refusing to listen to sense. I really liked this piece, and I hope you'll write some more Thor FF! For a first piece, splendid job!
H. Lokidottir chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is so greattt! I think you should keep writing, you did a wonderful job with this story! I'm such a Loki lover (: Congrats :D
evilexboyfriend chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Totally gorgeous. Fights, angst, a little bloodshed and brotherly forgiveness. The perfect package. Well done.
Ihni chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I think it was very sweet. I've always had a thing for the brotherly bonding thing, and this was gorgeous. There were a few spelling mistakes here and there, but the story was good overall, and I do hope that you'll write more of these. Well done!
Selenite chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Congratulations! :)

I was curious when we'll be able to read some of your works!

And I was very pleased to read it. Good job! Are you planning something next?

I'm not the right one to tell if there were any mistakes, however, I think your language is fluent and comfortable to read, so...

See you next time! :)

Selenite
serina-phantom chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really liked it. The imagery was great! I look forward to reading any other stories you post soon :)
LadyMaiden chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow! That was a fantastic one-shot! You got the characters down very well and described very good the feelings they share between each other as brothers. Great job!