Reviews for Pale Blue Ink
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Duo's a fucking genius, and Heero actually fell for it. Heero was a bit OOC because he fell for a trick and rid of Relena like it was nothing. I was trying to guess who Relena's little secret admirer was and how come Relena didn't tell Heero, she thought it was a joke, she never saw it before? Does Duo work as a mailman too? And snuck into their house like a thief? Sneaky thing. Duo pretends to rush to work, as airport personnel, mailman and stalker xD
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Duo was the one writing those love notes to Relena wasn't he? Wow this story is twisted, I love it!

I wonder what the last note said? Was there anything between Duo and Relena? Did Relena even receive those notes, or did Heero find them and Relena wasn't even aware of their existance? Did Relena die without knowing what's going on at all? why was she acting skittish and guilty?

So many unknowns ... Love the story though. Duo the little devil.. XD
Jania chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hot damn! Was that good or what! Very disturbing but who says that fiction has to be nice and pre-chewed for the reader? Art is supposed to make the viewer think, and yours did.
Lizzy Beth chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was... so not right...

You have Heero kill off Relena, Duo insturment it, and then get him off scoot free, and ask if people liked it?
GwEe FreaK chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Nice ,real nice , hey and I like the song it's not bad ...oh and if you don't mind I put you in my list in msn messenger ok chow...:0)
Koku chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Excellent! I loved the twist at the end. Very gorgeously done.
Kage Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
whoa! bad Duo! lol good story though. i really liked it.
Sheron chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Wow, what an ending! Almost makes me dislike Duo (because he hurt Heero in order to be happy himself); But it's very well written :) Definitely original, and somewhere in the back of my mind I can just hear this voice whispering "who's to say Duo wouldn't?" heh.
Shikono Kamoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2002 God! What a turn of events. I would have never guessed such an ending. I mean I suspected, but I never thought that he'd actually do something like that. Evil Evil Duo Maxwell. I hope you plan on righting more, but I can see how you get away with a one shot if you plan to do that. I love how this story twisted the plot like that, but you could still see the original thought. WOW! It was amazing. It kept me ta the edge of seat to the very end. I Enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for writing such a story Masamune

See ya!
Raine chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I LOVED IT! I like this title, faded instead of pale! Hee-hee, when's the next one coming out?
Sakura Usagi chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
I love it! evil yes...but stil... great job!
SoulofShinigami chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
WHOA! What a way to get your man! Ooo, the manipulation.. I like it. Beautiful job!