Reviews for Smile
Ghost 5926 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
wait what dose the tatto look like? i wanna knooowwww
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great fic! I'm glad that they didn't just accept it all at once. It was a slow realization kind of thing and that's great! I liked the epitome of cool bit!

-Ash
Saiyajin-Love chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
First time reading a Soul X Maka story, and I adored it. It was so freaking sweet. But in the beginning I felt exactly like Maka. You made it so, the reader couldn't help but to get fustrated along with her as we seeked the answer to what happened last night. And my favorite line in the entire one shot is, "My brain said frown but instinct said upside down." That right there, kept a smile on my face.

This was such a happy and cute one shot, so completely different from the normal Angst Zi. I'm surprised but at the same time glad that you wrote something like this. (_)
gue22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Let me tell you, from the minute Soul stepped out of the backroom till the very last sentence, including the AN's, I have NOT been able to stop smiling. I have this stupid grin on my face now, especially since I just now searched for that amv again.

Wonderful Zi, very well done. I have not finished soulEater yet, so I don't know who this friend they had to kill is, but I tell ya, from the bit I've seen, I think you captured their personalities to the letter - amazing.

Oh, why can't I stop smiling.

Soul is such a bad boy, oh dear, twice ke kissed her, hahah, way to go Soul, and poor Maka was so flustered, she couldn't even look at him, it was priceless!

And then when he was asking her if she regrets it...it was so...goddam, I could see it all so clearly, my goodness. It was fantastic, I think I'm officially gonna become a ff soulEater reader after this, this is my first story in this fandom, and I just LOVED IT!

But hey, look at me rambling here now, let me take this to general chat, muy pronto

Thanks for a great read Zi - loved IT!
bluenian98 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I literally just read this at deviantart its still a great story!