Reviews for Naruto: Ouroboros
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 33 . 11/27
I forgot how bad the last three chapters of this story were in comparison to the other 29, I honestly don't know if I want to read the sequel.
TheYatted chapter 4 . 11/23
This is so weird. My sister and I share the same age gap and ages as naruto and kimiko do lol. Then again, I'm not a fucked up man serpent and she doesn't have a fox demon in her stomach, so I guess the similarities end there.
HNaruto chapter 1 . 11/22
And the time to change ttyttt is a good thing he is the bloody hero of hero type type tyytt fan and he came is a great movie and the broadway he was a great hero academy and the hero academy academy awards academy academy and weeee
GreenAlien123 chapter 32 . 11/15
Really good story!
aurora ld chapter 24 . 10/9
I normally don't do this in the middle of reading a fic but since you made me almost cry in a murderous anger and have a shock of disbelief for this weird chapter, I feel the necesity of telling you that I most certainly HATE YOU AND I WANT TO PUNCH YOU!

Weeell, said that, I have to congratulate you, was a joke a little bit funny -and a lot very very weir, uncomfortable and unnerving-.
Also many congratulations for the excellent fic, has been very interesting and entertaining read how the poor Naruto goes insane with all the things -funny and anoying- he suffers hahaha.

Greetings.

P.S. Sorry if the message have some mistakes, English is not my native languaje and I'm a little bad when I have to write a text.
arsalan.rex chapter 1 . 9/12
It was good.. Cold n calculating personality.. A dangerous edge.. Excitement.. N then Mei entered the plot n destroyed the whole story. It is as if the story is written by 2 different authors, the first half is good the rest is shit..
ThePhenoix11 chapter 1 . 9/8
Binged this story it's really really good.
I enjoyed the story so far, but now I admire your advocacy.
zaki786 chapter 32 . 8/24
I love this story but that last battle scene made no sense. The akatsuki stood no chance. They should have been slaughtered.
zaki786 chapter 30 . 8/24
Really took me out of it when you spelled pai n. Pain is called pain not as a actual first name but as the concept itself it was translated pain cause kishimoto meant for it to be pain. That why when jiraiya was first fighting him he said we are pain.
TripleWWW chapter 33 . 7/19
One of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading.
Characters:
Naruto is perfect. He may act cold and stoic, but he's still only 19 and emotional. His relationship with Mei makes sense. Anko was the only woman he could tolerate on a daily basis, so of course he would fall for a woman with similar qualities.
Kimiko seems like a carbon copy of Part 1 Naruto, but with parents like Minato and Kushina, that's probably the only way you could turn out.
Minato's thoughts are perfect. He believes himself to be an unfit parent and refuses to think of present Naruto as the young child he 'killed'. That's absolutely in character for him.
Plot:
Killing off Orochimaru in the first chapter and having a remnant of his soul mess with Naruto fits his personality.
Killing off Anko caught me off guard. Naruto's reaction didn't. I like how you brought this back with Tazuna.
Having Naruto join the Akatsuki as a spy was something I kind of saw coming.
Power Scaling:
Thank God you didn't make Naruto instantly Kage level. I see him as around Kakashi or maybe Itachi's level. The 5 Kage struggling against the whole Akatsuki sounds somewhat realistic.

Criticism:
You kind of made Mei fall for him out of nowhere.
Orochimaru being in Naruto without a cursed seal being on Naruto.
I have no one to ship Hinata with now

Great story, and I look forward to reading the sequel.
Annab23 chapter 5 . 7/17
I love this so much. Look forward to reading now!
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 7/12
Ugh. Your Naruto was supposed to be cold and calculated according to his introduction, but in reality he's a needy, insecure, emotional teenager that has an outburst in some fashion every 4 paragraphs. Not to mention you relegating some barely canon medic-nin to the role of a psychiatrist as if getting his problems off his chest will make him hate mom and dad less. But no, what p*sses me off more than anything about this story is that it wasn't tagged with Drama, Hurt/Comfort, or angst. That's what this story is becoming, and that's what it should've been tagged with.
Fml i almost lost my shit. Lol
Datros7 chapter 24 . 6/12
dont ever do that again i stopped reading your story after this chap and just came to it again when I decided to reread it
3,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »