Reviews for Naruto: Ouroboros
PastelMuffins chapter 2 . 7/8
Naruto if you don't kick her out and change them locks!
Logicritic chapter 31 . 7/5
Jiraiya by himself was almost able to take out Pein, so why couldn't his apprentice who had surpassed him unable to defeat him with the help of more than five of the best the nations have to offer?
Ramen
Fried
CANS
Mr. Hide chapter 32 . 6/25
It was a cool journey! The fic was so nicely written that there wasn't any chance of boredom at all! Excellently well written man!
yindragonkiba chapter 33 . 6/4
Loved it
Well rip original science Naruto, he will be missed.

Also random jiraya funny bit was dumb imo, also even if they are cordial with each other this part seemed to come out of nowhere. When did they become friends. One of the most used things when people write about jiraya and Naruto is how just because he knows his dad he is supposed to have a great relationship with Naruto or it's expected for Naruto to treat him like he is a super close relative regardless of how well he knows him, if at all.

So new mande acts like toad summons now...

Dang man Naruto got Pepé Le Pew'd by kage, now whe know how them cats felt.
Push back is the best he could come up with...i thought dude was smart, would of thought he would an adult and tell her to chill so he can do his mission.
za worlda chapter 24 . 2/24
I was tripping so hard oh god about to say the f man
Ol' Diggy chapter 18 . 2/10
Yeah, all I've noticed is that I've seen exactly zero reasons to like or understand Mei acting the way she does. Honestly, she seems to be acting like a real bitch constantly harassing him when it's obviously making him uncomfortable and angry and she hasn't once tried to actually talk about the night they slept together. You say she's not a slut or lust-driven person but that's ALL we're being shown.
I'm just going to stop reading here because she's genuinely pissing me off in every scene she's in and I can tell no matter what justification you try to give her or the fact that for some absurd reason Naruto suddenly loves her, all she's going to do is piss me off even more.
Luciendar chapter 11 . 1/29
Wow. You are some kind of asshole. Why give Anko some deep emotional revalation if you intended to kill her. This chapter made me cry you dick. I suppose you can take that as a compliment on how compelling your story is. But honestly, so far Anko and Guren are the only characters i like. Plus you've become one of my pet peeves. Tagging a story as romance that when 11 chapters in hasn't even really started. Unless you are hooking him up with Guren. But i doubt that. Even if you did i wouldn't consider his emotional moment there a start.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 33 . 11/27/2017
I forgot how bad the last three chapters of this story were in comparison to the other 29, I honestly don't know if I want to read the sequel.
TheYatted chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
This is so weird. My sister and I share the same age gap and ages as naruto and kimiko do lol. Then again, I'm not a fucked up man serpent and she doesn't have a fox demon in her stomach, so I guess the similarities end there.
HNaruto chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
And the time to change ttyttt is a good thing he is the bloody hero of hero type type tyytt fan and he came is a great movie and the broadway he was a great hero academy and the hero academy academy awards academy academy and weeee
GreenAlien123 chapter 32 . 11/15/2017