Reviews for Naruto: Ouroboros
grimme chapter 17 . 9/3
to chapter 17:
nice game of cat and mice(naruto is the biggest but not the only mouse) but despite the earlier interactions its far less fluid in the context and less fitting to the people involved...
i mean it is still decent or even good but far from the near perfect fit you had until now.

your naruto isnt one for defence without offence in fact he seems to consider actions that only serve one purpose beneath him since they arent effective, so his little explanation to the mizukage wasnt just cliche but also a waste of time by his own standards...
he should have gone on the offensive with his defence explanation, for example saying something like :
that it was to prove a point and how he isnt coward simply uninterested in behaviour that would lead to nothing more than a short endorphin rush followed by the realization of the futility and pointlessness that will lead to nothing but regret later...
mei could have then been a bit hurt and left or switched to the next party by telling him: "you will pay for that"
further denoting the cat and mouse dynamic between them and which is although mei is trying to push it forward neither a clearly defined one nor one easily accepted.

and with the lipstick smudge... realy? he knows a technique that can literally have him get rid of his skin what better way to show his frustration?
and i dont know if that would have been overkill but telling someone to take the skin and deliver it to the mizukage as her work and she can keep and do what ever she wants with it if she quits harassing him.
the last part could easily turn into a very vicious conversation as long as someone us foolhardy and stupid enough to ask him what she would want to do with his skin.

all in all i love it i was very very sceptical at first with all the changes you made especially when you made naruto 6 years older which would screw with the timeline and events very harshly, but you patched it up pretty good and i came to be a fan of that cold calculation yet mushy and caring naruto.
Stanislaus chapter 11 . 8/17
Anko deserved to be happy...
Billy Butcher chapter 17 . 6/25
With great power comes the absolute certainty of being a cunt.
EacMoon-Dancer chapter 4 . 6/17
it feels nice to be reading this and being capable of understanding everything. biologie is really interrsting gor me especially cause l learn it in school.
Dropped chapter 26 . 6/10
You make your chacters suddenly act ooc and then justify it with " Naruto was surprised with how badly hes handling this", its lazy, and so obviously lazy that it's insulting to readers. That coupled with you trying to force naruto into some sort of Itachi character out of the blue, this is where I end. hopefully this review lets a persepctive reader know whats coming before they start.
Also, Mei isn't in the story until ~15 chapters if thats why you were reading
why chapter 25 . 6/10
This story contradicts itself constantly, you have a whole chapter about how everyone is mad that Minato went back on his word and cancelled the Kiri mission, but the next chapter you say "naruto knew minatos word sacred" it makes no sense. Maybe it's harder to keep these things straight when not binging the story but cmon, at least read the previous chapter
nurayong.nur chapter 24 . 3/29
HAHAHAHAH SERIOUSLY?;)
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
Interesting premise! How curious
Cauldronw Jena chapter 9 . 9/11/2021
Gentle and sweet
ectio chapter 19 . 9/7/2021
I came to see Naruto kicking ass with the attitude of Orochimaru, not a fic that goes from epic fight scenes and wonderful day-to-day issues and everyday experiences, to a fucking romance story.”I love her, I love her not. I love her…” get back to the damn plot.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/2/2021
I didn't expect anything from this, but I actually genuinely enjoyed this story. I like your style of writing and I love your characterisation of Naruto, as well as other characters. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2021
Holy fuck your amazing
Blank Lord chapter 32 . 8/1/2021
What a fic! This was an amazing experience reading. I am glad that I was able to come back and finish this after dropping it years ago. Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2021
Dropped.
Sinless chapter 2 . 5/29/2021
Honestly loved the interaction between Naruto and Kimiko, doesn't feel forced and actually seems wholesome.
3,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »