Reviews for Naruto: Ouroboros
Cauldronw Jena chapter 9 . 9/11
Gentle and sweet
Plaus chapter 19 . 9/7
I came to see Naruto kicking ass with the attitude of Orochimaru, not a fic that goes from epic fight scenes and wonderful day-to-day issues and everyday experiences, to a fucking romance story.”I love her, I love her not. I love her…” get back to the damn plot.
I didn't expect anything from this, but I actually genuinely enjoyed this story. I like your style of writing and I love your characterisation of Naruto, as well as other characters. Thank you for writing this!
Holy fuck your amazing
Blank G0D chapter 32 . 8/1
What a fic! This was an amazing experience reading. I am glad that I was able to come back and finish this after dropping it years ago. Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
Dropped.
Sinless chapter 2 . 5/29
Honestly loved the interaction between Naruto and Kimiko, doesn't feel forced and actually seems wholesome.
Sinless chapter 1 . 5/28
Feel like you could've done more with Orochimaru, if you actually killed him in this chapter that is. But great story so far, isn't generic and is actually interesting.
The Lord Of Chaos And Order chapter 16 . 5/15
naruto beats orochimaru but loses to mei...
Shortmike24 chapter 15 . 5/10
this attitude is fucking annoying.. get over yourself.
Ace1190 chapter 32 . 4/20
Extremely well written. The characterization is plainly superb.
MojoBlack chapter 33 . 4/17
Another good story that's forever incomplete lol. Sigh.
MojoBlack chapter 30 . 4/16
Akatsuki attacking during the Chunnin exams? That's different.
MojoBlack chapter 26 . 4/15
Didn't expect Guren to actually have feelings for him now I feel bad for her now
MojoBlack chapter 24 . 4/15
Yo man I ain't gona lie. You had me pissed off. Lol but nice joke you got me lol
3,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »