Reviews for Naruto: Ouroboros
MakeItMakeSense chapter 3 . 1/13
So basically Your Naruto is a big ass bitch and a “nerd” and some how he ends up with Mei? I don’t understand you at all I only looked for this because i was told it’s the “best” Naruto x Mei story. Waste of my time is what it was
Momihe chapter 17 . 10/26/2023
Its became boring. It isnt Narutoverse. This story better to be placed in modern setting. Your heroes outs of their characters and looks like they live in modern time.
And periodic table in ninja world? Serios? Whats a joke!
General moto chapter 1 . 9/8/2023
I was kind of assuming that this fanfic was about Resident Evil X Naruto because there is a chance of Naruto becoming Albert Wesker with the use of his virus Ouroboros which I can easily see surviving destruction from Simply being in a underground lab somewhere in the village of whirlpools or in some other area so that once Naruto was banished or something similar to that he would stumble upon it accidentally break it or something gets consumed by the virus and turns into said Resident Evil villain Albert Wesker but if that's not the case then I'm going to make it myself.
KingOfEmptyness chapter 18 . 8/20/2023
his chapters first half was very VERY uncomfortable like reading the thoughts of a rape victim. The latter half of this chapter was disgusting and embarrassing out of character smut truly fuck this; you can't even trust a 'science' (fucking science) themed fiction to not dedicate 4-5? chapter worth of smutty-lemony-horny content and i haven't even read the other half of this 300k fic, not to mentions no tags about this bullshit nor that many signs of it in the early chapters. truly smut tends to corrupt and absolutely writing any part of it corrupts absolutely. its like im reading a completely different fic
TheGreatOmnipotentDeceiver chapter 24 . 4/1/2023
Really enjoying the story so far. You got me real good with the april fools chapter and even better its actually april fools as I read it. Best compliment I can think to give is that the story has been great enough so far that I literally thought ‘well you bought enough good will for me to at least give it a try’. Looming forward to finishing the rest!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 3/27/2023
That was quite interesting Mei jealous of the Fire Daimyo's daughter. The snakes making a weird outfit for Naruto and lemon all good
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 3/26/2023
Well, damn that was amusing Naruto and Mei I'm surprised there was no lemon still amusing, when did she kiss him on the cheek.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 16 . 3/26/2023
Well, that was amusing making Chojuro seem like a chump because he is, and then Mizukage and Naruto fought interesting and nice that Kimiko is writing to Naruto well she is Naruto's, little sis, I know Anko slept around but if Anko wouldn't have died could they have gotten together as for the whole Sasgay thing well revolting but whatever he's barely even a side character and his existence is irrelevant.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 3/26/2023
Well, that was quite a welcome to Kiri fighting a tailed beast, seems people will be sickened by Naruto wherever he goes, Gato already taken over Wave huh, surprised the 4th hasn't sent someone to slaughter him, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 14 . 3/26/2023
Well, that was quite amusing, not gonna be a favorite at Ichiraku's lol, but still, it was another nice chapter.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 3/25/2023
So here enters Mei Terumi, this was not expected, I bet Kimiko won't be happy, also her and Sasgay I hope that doesn't happen I hope the snot-nosed emo shitstain gets the plague and dies PAINFULLY. I wonder what was in the letter, next chapter should be interesting I imagine, Naruto hates Kiri the most and now he has to work there, a strange move his plans will be difficult now.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 3/25/2023
Well, damn that was an amusing and interesting chapter Naruto and Guren are bonding Kiriko is a firecracker she's amusing though.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 3/25/2023
Well, I was surprised ad saddened that u killed off Anko she was such an amusing character and it seemed like she wanted to change I don't know why but I had a feeling something bad would happen. What happened with Guren was unexpected but not fully people do stupid things when there emotional and what is more emotional than a close friend/big sister figure dying?
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 3/25/2023
Well, this was amusing Naruto kicked some ass surprisingly since he just got out of the hospital after being there for a month, Naruto and Kiriko's friendship is kinda cute as his NaruAnko's.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 3/25/2023
Things keep getting more interesting, Itachi is kind of a dick in this story it seems, the Oto refugees have now become the Tsubaki clan, I wonder what happens next.
3,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »