Reviews for Harry's Got Something in the Oven!
Gigimagic chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I hope you write more :) I love where this story is going :)
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Draco just needs to learn that when you are dealing with a dog, that they are smarter than you think
Random Fangirl Number 37 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Hehe… Please ignore my review on chapter 4. I didn't know that there are requirements for becoming a beta reader until 3 minutes ago. I really am sorry. Now, I have to write 5 stories or 6000 words. (Thank God for reader inserts (The only thing I can write at the moment)). Maybe, as soon as I meet the requirements, I can be your beta reader. But, I'm not good at coming up with plots, so that might be awhile…
Random Fangirl Number 37 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
If you still need a beta reader, I'll do it! I had to Google what a beta reader was, and I think that I'd be good at it! I'm like the grammer Hitler or something… But, I've read the series 3 times, and Drarry is my (newly discovered) OTP. I just started reading Harry Potter FanFics, and I love Drarry! Then again, I'm also a HUGE yaoi fangirl (hinted by the name) so… yeah…

Really good story, BTW. It has a nice plot~!
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
MORE!~
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I think that Draco will let Harry keep the dog. He would want to keep Harry happy. Ginny will probably go on the blind date. Ginny should ask the guy if he is gay in the first five minutes. Jerk face will go down.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
you named an elf "Twilight"?

you officially suck
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
you could go into detail about a blowjob, but not about the actual sex?

P.S. hope we get more of Harry crossdressing
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Harry is ever the overachiever. Twins or is is triplets. Draco would have a stroke. too cute.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Harry and Draco deserve to be happy. Hooray for the baby.