Reviews for The Man Called Freedom: The Saoirse
jayni1000 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Hello! Lovely story, and I'm looking forward to reading the mentioned sequel. I was so happy to find that Last Exile had some fan-fiction written about it, and your story is brilliant. Thanks so much, and I look forward to reading the sequel!

-Jayni
Csilla Aria chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Great chapter! It ties up some loose ends for this story, and is great set up for the next.

Poor... well everyone really. They all must be so confused. Alex has misunderstood Exiles message to him, I have a feeling he's going to react to this well. Sophia and the others know he's alive now, but Sophia must be heartbroken that he vanished for two years, and then only wanted his ship back. *Wants to give Sophia all the hugs.*

Definitely looking forward to the story.
Csilla Aria chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Wonderful chapter. Everything is getting so tense now, even Alex has slipped. I bet he felt like kicking himself after that.

Poor Vincent, he must feel like a third wheel or something now. I'm really interested to see where this goes now that Claus, and Lavie are involved. I wonder if Alex was prepared for something like this too...
Csilla Aria chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
An update, this totally made my day :D! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I'm wondering the same thing Sophia is, I'm starting to get the feeling that finding the Silvana is more to Alex than just having his old ship back. I'm also very curious where the Silvana is now. I also really like Morwey.
Csilla Aria chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review, lots of RL stuff going on.

Oh no, there isn't something wrong with Alex's face is there? And, sorry Alex but you do have very pretty hair, and you are just going to have to learn to live with it. :D

Things are getting so tense. Poor Vincent must be feeling so helpless, and Sophia probably wants to pull her hair out about now. I can't wait to see what happens.
Csilla Aria chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I really love the bits of flashback showing how Alex ended up where he is being mixed in with the current story.

Poor Sophia, I can't help but feel for her with all the frustration she's feeling on top of the nightmare she had. (Her subconscious trying to tell her something perhaps?) I do wonder why Freedom is playing this game, it creates a lot of mystery and some suspense for the fic. I can't wait to see where this is going, and now I'm really wondering what this thing Vincent has is.
Csilla Aria chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Another Last Exile fic, so exciting!

This is such an interesting premise. I have so many questions but I won't ask, I shall wait patiently for future chapters. I can't wait to see where this is going.