Reviews for Frozen
ryder21 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I just had so much fun reading this. The dialogue told the story all by itself, you have the boys 'voices' down so well. Awesome!
Alia-x chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Hahaha this is amazing!

Had me crackin up at every turn!
Seblainer chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
This is freakin' awesome.
Woman of Letters chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
You ended this well... hot chocolate, Dean's baby's safe and he gets Sam to call the Impala a "her". Doesn't take much to make Dean happy, does it?

I liked these lines:

"Plus we know how to kill a Yeti in case we ever run into one again."

"Flamethrower! Been trying to add it to the arsenal for years."

"It's a good thing we have a big trunk."

Let's not forget the ski pole.
Woman of Letters chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
The image of Sam running over Dean on a sled made this story for me. Oh, poor Dean. Almost Yeti kibble, set on fire, and now... pancaked.

My favorite lines were:

"Dude, you got taken out by a sled!"

"Sammy,"

"I mean a ghetto sled no less!"
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
I always try to pick out the best lines from stories like this. This chapter had a couple of good ones. I was torn between the stick up his ass, the floppy hair and Sam revoking Dean's hetero card. But actually my favorite lines were:

"How did you manage to?"

"Dig you out and save the day?"

"Yeah."

"Because I'm awesome."

Just cause I love it when Dean gets all arrogant.

Nice ending though. Yeah, it was cutesy but it's nice to have some feel good moments too.
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
The nice thing about this chapter was the fire at the beginning and the snow at the end. A study in opposites.

You have the boys' voices down pretty well and you write funny dialogue. Telling a story with only dialogue and no exposition is a pretty neat trick.
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I like your cliffhanger endings. They make the story funnier.

The funniest lines here (the one that I think made this chapter) were:

"You have your damn eyes closed? Why in the hell would you do that when you are chucking a fire bomb towards me!"

"I didn't want to see if I missed."
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I hope Dean never stops being a smart ass.

The line about "not on the first date" had me in stitches.

Okay, so creating a molotov cocktail while trapped in snow.. a bit of a stretch but I can still see it. Thank God for the boys' love for beer.
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
My favorite part of this chapter was:

"Do you speak Wookie Sam?"

"No Dean they didn't offer Wookie 101 at Stanford."

"Told you college was a waste of time man."

Even when things have gotten so much worse, those two can still take pot shots at each other.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love the way you set up the whole situation by making us think it was one thing (even though you said there was no Wincest) and then bringing it a full 180 into a completely different picture. The dialogue was funny, true to the characters, and clear. I never had to wonder who was speaking. Good work!
smalld1171 chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
YAY! Great ending my friend!

"Only if geriatric shoes and walkers do it for you." - super funny! :D

"Didn't have deep fry a Yeti on my bucket list." - awesome line!

"Got hot chocolate, got my baby and got you to call my baby a her. Yeah, it's a good day." - cute AND funny!

Becky, you must delve into the world of dialogue stories again, you did an excellent job! Thanks for the great story and for all the giggles! :D
smalld1171 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
LOLOLOL! LOVE this! I definitely had a picture in my mind of Dean being run over by his OWN sled! Hilarious stuff my friend! EXCELLENT, thanks for the giggle! :D
ccase13 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Tnis is a good end. Dean did get Sam back to civilization and he got hot chocolate. I'm sure the Impala is pleased Sam didn't call her an it for once at least.
spootycup chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Thanks for the fun Ride (my mommy enjoyed it a lot she laughed so hard at one part she had tears)...