Reviews for Frozen
darkphoenix2345 chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

I am not a fan of dialogue fics but your story was entertaining. Did a good job writing the boys like they are on the show. Better Home & Gardens and Dean being on fire made me LOL.
SPNReadingManiac chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review : November 2015

This might be a format that doesn't hold quite so well together over an extended period, and through changes of scenery. The beginning chapters were excellent; the characters trapped in the dark and snow, but the action didn't translate quite as well and the continual 'banter' created a rather weird feeling of both characters being drugged. Punctuation errors show up quite glaringly in the dialogue-only script approach as well, since the pauses and timing are crucial to get implied expressions across to the reader smoothly. Very nice light diversion overall.
Winter Gray chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review

Nice back and forth banter between the brothers. Very cute
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Sam wish melted marshmallow in his hair. Next to bubble gum that would be a mother's nightmare.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
I can't believe you managed to build a cliff danger into the dialogue. Tricky.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
that's about the best use of beer I've heard on this site. Good for Sam and please put Dean out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
To answer your question, the day Dean stops being a smart ass will be the day he stops being Dean.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
See? I told you it wasn't going to be one of Sam's dreams come true. More like a nightmare.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Trapped in a snow cave with dean. Every fan girl's dream but definitely not Sam's. Excellent job.
ryder21 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I just had so much fun reading this. The dialogue told the story all by itself, you have the boys 'voices' down so well. Awesome!
Alia-x chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Hahaha this is amazing!

Had me crackin up at every turn!
Seblainer chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
This is freakin' awesome.
Woman of Letters chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
You ended this well... hot chocolate, Dean's baby's safe and he gets Sam to call the Impala a "her". Doesn't take much to make Dean happy, does it?

I liked these lines:

"Plus we know how to kill a Yeti in case we ever run into one again."

"Flamethrower! Been trying to add it to the arsenal for years."

"It's a good thing we have a big trunk."

Let's not forget the ski pole.
Woman of Letters chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
The image of Sam running over Dean on a sled made this story for me. Oh, poor Dean. Almost Yeti kibble, set on fire, and now... pancaked.

My favorite lines were:

"Dude, you got taken out by a sled!"

"Sammy,"

"I mean a ghetto sled no less!"
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
I always try to pick out the best lines from stories like this. This chapter had a couple of good ones. I was torn between the stick up his ass, the floppy hair and Sam revoking Dean's hetero card. But actually my favorite lines were:

"How did you manage to?"

"Dig you out and save the day?"

"Yeah."

"Because I'm awesome."

Just cause I love it when Dean gets all arrogant.

Nice ending though. Yeah, it was cutesy but it's nice to have some feel good moments too.