Reviews for In The Snake Pit
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
Please update more
RedBear5 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Interesting start. You really need to stop mixing up unity and mutiny.

Tks

Red bear
cassy1994 chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
MAYBE? You can't kill draco! He's my favorite character, kill ginny again or ron but not draco! (that was me begging...) I liked this chapter and can't wait for the next one, I really do want draco to be okay.
Dr.SephirothOWA chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
You really know when to put your cliffhangers lol, i likr it, great so far, keep it up, anxious for more! I also like the fact they have a relationship before sex normally that doesn't happen
MydniteShadow1996 chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
What the Fu*ck do you mean MAYBE he will live? I swear if you kill him is shall hunt you down and curcio you till you end up in St. Mungos right next to Alice and frank. So help me. Really. I will. I'm really sorry someone stole your title but very happy you are back! Please ease please stay back!
animegirl2898 chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
ANOTHER ONE! LOL XD
IsabelEmrys chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
I'm actually reading/following a story called "The Snake Pit." I wonder if it's the one you are talking about?

Anyway, why did you beat up Draco? I thought you weren't done torturing Harry. I have an urge to defend the Malfoys (especially Draco) whenever something bad happens or someone talks ill about them. I've gotten strange looks from my friends and family because of it...oh well.

Good chapter! Does this now mean that the killers are done for or will we be seeing more of them later? Must know! Update soon D
Dr.SephirothOWA chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
awsome!
Dr.SephirothOWA chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Cool change, spice it up a bit!
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
WELCOME BACK! :D

I saw that other story yesterday and at first I thought it was you but then I saw the author wasn't you, someone already wrote to him saying that there is already a story called "In the Snake Pit" and he said he had never heard about it. Just thought you should know. :P

Anyways, Poor Harry! Well, really, poor Draco :(

Can't wait for the next chapter! _
dracowillbeloved chapter 24 . 11/22/2011
as much as i want more of the story, take as much time as you need. so sorry for what you are going through. ill keep you and your brother in my prayers
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 24 . 11/21/2011
Absolutely adore this story! So so so good. Update as soon as you can, but it's definitely understandable if it takes a while.

Jess
Aekm14 chapter 24 . 11/18/2011
I'm sorry for you loss :(
pottergeek100 chapter 23 . 11/17/2011
Awww poor Draco! Why can't anything ever go right for Drarry? Harry's going to be devastated at the news and blame himself again when he hears... Awesome chapter anyway! That's all I have to say about this chapter so...

Peace, Love and Chocolate Frogs.

Pottergeek100.
pottergeek100 chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
Awww Ginny's dead... At least Luna survived though which I'm happy about. I am also happy that Harry and Draco said they loved each other, when though it wasn't the most remantic setting in the world. I don't really have much else left to say so...

Peace, Love and Chocolate Frogs.

Pottergeek100.