Reviews for Stumbling into Fate
YaoiMandel chapter 1 . 2/9
Are you going to finish this story? I can't tell you how many times I have came back to this hoping to see chapter seven lol. I know how hard it is to come back to something after six years but this story has so much potential. I'm curious to see what happens next and also about Cory's accident
YaoiMandel chapter 6 . 8/2/2017
I am in love right now! I first started with, "Where you Least Expect It" and I loved that entire universe. I've read every single one of your stories and it led me to this one. At first I was kind of skeptical of it because CoryxAngela is in no way, shape or form canon and also they can be very hard to write if not captured with such precision (trust me I've tried). However, it seems like they have the same chemistry they had on the show and you've written it so well that they've become one of my pairings. This story is so good and it has so much potential to be even better. I know it's been like what, 5 years? Trust me it's okay to spend that much time away from a project, I'm guilty of that myself. Don't give up on it, you can do so much with it. Shape it how you want to cause it's your baby. But I'm patient, I can wait. Just don't make me wait too long ;)
Red1FL chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Just finished your other story about Eric and Angela , so your page led me here. I wish you would finish this story. It has a great start and would love to know how they ended up at the alter. Because Angela and Cory together is a different ship.
Esthernight chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Okay I know this the prologue, but you might as well call it the beginning and then have the rest be a flashback. I love this story. I've never thought of this pairing, but this is so well written that I see them being together more and more.

And I love single dad Shawn!
Esthernight chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
I love this story, I'm very interested please update when you get a chance
SweetXscape chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Loved it! And please come back on and continue this! :D You're doing an amazing job hun! x
SweetXscape chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Omg! Loved it! This is so sad :'( poor Cory!
SweetXscape chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Hey I loved it! :D and they're so cute together! x
HomiesOverHos chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I know you're currently working on the Eric/Angela story which I love and follow. I hope you get back to this one. I'm curious as to how Corey/Angela happened.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Omg! I wonder who the mother is to Shawn's little girl. lol I LOVED IT! :D Angela and Cory are the cutest! :) x
SweetXscape chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Awe :'D
Glad he and Topanga still have a great relationship even though they didn't work out :D
haha! LOVED IT! xo
SweetXscape chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Loved! :) x
Aliciaa chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I hope you finish this :)
michkk2010 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Excellent start! I can't wait to read the rest.

I see you haven't updated it since Mars, I hope you didn't forget about the story lol..
Eden1262 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I really like this story, a whole lot actually... Update! :)