Reviews for Trigger
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
The really tragic thing is that all three of the Winchesters would have been infinitely better off if they had sacrificed JOhn to kill Azazel.

JOhn would have died cleanly and been spared a year in hell and Sam wold have never died, Dean would not have gone to hell and the whole Lucifer freed thing would never have happened.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really loved this. Fantastic idea and gorgeous writing :D
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Holy darkness. I actually thought they'd kill him off when I first watched the finale 5 years ago. Nice rendition
GLuisa88 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aaagh- so dark! Poor Sammy!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aww poor Sammy . . . could you imagine how awful it would be living after that knowing that you killed your dad?
Sharlot chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Whoa nelly! That was so dark and amazing. I think you are so right, Dean's words to Sam, here, whether do shoot or not is what guided the events. No question about it. It is very thought provoking to explore what might have been had Dean told him to shoot. And we see here, just the very tip of a HUGE iceberg of how things would have played out differently for the boys. Great idea to explore. Thanks for the words. I loved it.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
OMG! This is fantastic! In a dark and creepy way, but damn Dorothy! You makes words your bitch :D I read it to my sister and she loves it as well :D

His eyes water as the drone of his father's anguish digs into his head. But come on, this is his dad. Sure, he has only known the damaged version; the version who watched the love of his life burn in front of his eyes while he stood helpless to stop it; the version who became so obsessed with revenge that it consumed every single part of him and seeped out to consume his brother as well. If he wouldn't have gotten out, it would have undoubtedly consumed him as well.-WOW! This was absolutely AWESOME! :D I was reading it to my sister and had to stop when I read this line, it was just...moving. Like I literally had to stop and catch my breath afterwards. Greatness my friend, just greatness.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/26/2011