Reviews for A Taste of Perfection
GP00 chapter 31 . 3/7
Loved!
Mikitsukami chapter 31 . 1/13
This was really fun to read! I liked how you protrayed Sesshomaru and kagome's relationship, it really reflects their personalities well. One thing I think was a tad bit over done were the amount of sex scenes in the first half of the story. You had like one every chapter for a bit then they dropped off. I think if you had to redo any of it maybe for sublte sex scenes? Or maybe not its your story whatever you think it appropriate is up to you!
Rouge Vulpes chapter 31 . 12/17/2016
Love the story! Just wish there was more after the final battle!
DeathDagger chapter 31 . 10/6/2016
I love this! But Kikyo didn't accept him, why would Inu say that?
DeathDagger chapter 29 . 10/6/2016
That fox is tricky...I like him!
gamersweetheart chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
Love it!
imsess's chapter 31 . 5/8/2016
will there perhaps be another sequel to this amazing one?
ThatPageantGirl chapter 31 . 1/31/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! The dialogue was true to the characters and it was overall very well written. I'd definitely read any work of yours!
juliemessina chapter 31 . 1/26/2016
Can i have an epilogue please ! , i loved it :D
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 12/16/2015
OMG I LOVE IT, but i wish you expanded on the ending a little more
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Stupid Jaken that she is his lover
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Ohhh Sesshomaru is JEALOUS!
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Daaamn Kagome you take control and set the dogs straight. Punishment by no ramen and no more "fun-time" hahaha
Creature of Shadow chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
Byakuya is such a peen. : P
Creature of Shadow chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
Poor, silly Kouga. I do love him though. I wish there were more decent fics with he and Kags as a pair. There are only like, 3! v.v But I digress. Terribly curious to see what Naraku is up to, he's always got a certain je ne sais quoi about him when you write him, which I assume comes from your crush on his character also. xD I should have been in bed hours ago! Can't seem to put this down though...