Reviews for A Taste of Perfection
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 3/22
So sweet and full of friendship... Its wonderful! *basks in th warm fuzzies*
Jane chapter 31 . 2/22
Very well done and a cute ending though I would love to see how they do further along.
Lina03 chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
awesome! thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
Aww, I love this fan fic, in my top 5!
NanneroftheWE chapter 31 . 11/23/2014
I loved this! It was absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Oreochema chapter 31 . 11/20/2014
I had to read through the whole thing before submitting a review, and I have to say that the ending is my favorite part! Chapter 31 especially! Beautifully-written, expertly-crafted, and skillfully-executed!

Thank you for sharing!
Crying chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
Oh man I finally got around to finishing this story.
I must say this is one of the BEST fics I've encountered. Keeping characters true to their personalities while adding your own personal twist to the canon sorry it's truly something to applaud. Even the ending was satisfying - tying up loose ends while giving the reader a sense thinking of endless adventure possibilities. Overall ten out of ten. I've been following this story since the first chapter and I'm glad to see you've finished it. :)
Happy writing and I look forward to more of your work.
Flamingfiredog chapter 31 . 9/12/2014
AWWWeee i loved it...it was sooo great :)
MotherDragon8581 chapter 31 . 8/28/2014
I loved it! Thank you
Guest chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
lovely
Nora57 chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
Oh my goodness! That was so awesome! Awesome well-written with so many scents hehehe

I've been reading this story for a few days as bedtime/breakfast story.. so thank you so much, CR! Come let me hug you! :)
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Aww! Loved this ending! Over all love the story and will be back to reread it all over again!
anburukia chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
For the past four days i been reading this story and it was amazing, great story really thanks for it
The Story Siren chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
MY FEEEEEEEEEELINGS! I need more! D: I can't believe it's over! MOAR! RAWR! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
* cries loudly * This Was AMAZING !