Reviews for A Taste of Perfection
gamersweetheart chapter 31 . 6/28
Love it!
imsess's chapter 31 . 5/8
will there perhaps be another sequel to this amazing one?
ThatPageantGirl chapter 31 . 1/31
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! The dialogue was true to the characters and it was overall very well written. I'd definitely read any work of yours!
juliemessina chapter 31 . 1/26
Can i have an epilogue please ! , i loved it :D
Undertheskys chapter 31 . 12/16/2015
OMG I LOVE IT, but i wish you expanded on the ending a little more
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Stupid Jaken that she is his lover
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Ohhh Sesshomaru is JEALOUS!
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Daaamn Kagome you take control and set the dogs straight. Punishment by no ramen and no more "fun-time" hahaha
Creature of Shadow chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
Byakuya is such a peen. : P
Creature of Shadow chapter 22 . 11/30/2015
Poor, silly Kouga. I do love him though. I wish there were more decent fics with he and Kags as a pair. There are only like, 3! v.v But I digress. Terribly curious to see what Naraku is up to, he's always got a certain je ne sais quoi about him when you write him, which I assume comes from your crush on his character also. xD I should have been in bed hours ago! Can't seem to put this down though...
Creature of Shadow chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
I have no idea how it is I never finished reading this, I'm very certain waiting to do so until the wee hours of the morning was a terrible idea. "coughing up small gobs of it for the remainder of the evening" gave me the most undignified burst of... I don't even know what to call the noise I made. I laughed so hard though, because who hasn't thought these things before? That entire paragraph was so funny to me... Anyway, very glad I found that I hadn't read this, there is a lack of decent writing in this fandom anymore, I've been away for a long while because of it. But you never disappoint! I have missed your wonderful story telling so.
Cheers my friend!
Shadow~
Darknessdawns chapter 31 . 11/17/2015
You did a wonderful job with this. I loved how their relationship grew throughout the story. Not to mention the interaction between all the characters. And we can't forget to note the wonderfully juicy citrus.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/13/2015
Not even going to lie, my most favorite part of EVERYTHING, is that Kagome gets to play with Sesshomaru's hair now.
This was a lovely story and I much appreciated it!
Spriggan chapter 31 . 10/2/2015
Sweet and saucy! Just the way i like it. Wonderful story!
Purplelover318 chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
One of the best stories I've read on fanfiction...I'm kind of compelled to read it again.
Great Job!