Reviews for Counting the Hours
Roksolana chapter 1 . 2/7
Fantastic, sad, but full of hope.
An amazing story! I totally love it!
faithtrustpixiedust96 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I just wanted to say this has been in my favourites for years and I still read it all the time. It inspires me creatively whenever I'm in an art slump and makes me feel all sorts of fantastic things in an otherwise unfantastic daily surrounding. thank you for giving this to the world :)
Phoenixzsar chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I liked it! Very well written!
nblkolt chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Love the idea of this! Beautifully written! Thanks for sharing!
Evey-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
No matter how much time passes, I always end up coming back to this story. Truly remarkable.
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
O k i am emotionally ruined no just can't even because this fic was seriously perfection i just love how jareth and sarah are trapped in this destructive cycle and i love love love your writing style. no lie like gosh everything just flows so beautifully and jareth is so jareth and I'm kinda crying for sarah because even though i really really really want her to keep defying jareth i want her to just give in at the same time.
sorry not not really leaving a coherent review but I just want to let you know that i really enjoyed reading this, the masochist i am, and I will def check out your other stories xx
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
interesting
Jeslie chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Brilliant, disturbing, lovely, and sad all at once. Thank you for sharing this.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Wonderful story and very well-written and sad. I like to think Jareth make it right somehow.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So sad and disturbingly sweet. Poor Jareth. Very well written!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow ... he'll keep going until he finally gets her in the end of the Labyrinth ... how sad yet enthralling.
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is a very beautiful story. You captured his love/obsession/desire so well without the usual cliches. I've read some of your other works, too. You do Labyrith very well. Thank you!
Arciere chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I can't quite decide how I feel about this-I'm not a huge Dark!Jareth fan, but strangely, I like this. I like the idea of him replaying time until Sarah chooses him, and it's interesting that he does the same things expecting different results. So I liked it, but I was cautious with it? I guess that's the best way to say it.

-Arciere
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
When an author can make you feel like you've nearly journeyed a lifetime in only a handful of words and stolen moments, to the point where you feel the emotional strain of unpredictable potential, then you know you've stumbled upon something remarkable. So, thank you for that.
What I truly liked was that there was a bit of everything for everyone in it; the fantasy of their union, the opportunities taken within circumstance, the test of strength and opposition, the lingering despair, and my favorite: the chance for redemption and the final hint of possibility.
Well done.
GGhanima chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Fantastic! One of the best oneshotes in the fandom, darkly obsessive and lovely.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »