Reviews for Greatest Memories
Jesever chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I do not know if you're still active or reading me, but even though it's a relatively short fanfict one, it's one of the best I've read in the Ben 10 fandom, and I've been here since 2010. You've really made me cry, you've been able to portray Ben and Kevin's friendship relationship and it's awesome. You are a great writer. Thanks for writing this. Greetings from Mexico.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I read this before I even started Ultimate Alien, and now that Absolute Power is the next episode up, this story kept running through my head. It's making me really emotional. And while I don't appreciate that, I do appreciate this story. It's kind of perfect.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was epic. I really think the show didn't focus enough on Ben hurting over the decision. Thankfully we have you for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Will things patch up soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow, is all I can think to say. The ending was a complete sucker-punch. You've written a very powerful story, here. Nice work
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR HEAD. EVE-RY-THING.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
:'(

this face sums up my feelings. Now I only have one thing to say. Sequel?
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That.

Is.

JUST SO SAAAAD! D:

I have a lump in my throat, I really do. While watching the episode, I found it weird that Ben was acting so indifferent. Then I realized that he had to be hurting too, because it's very obvious how close he and Kevin are (take Perplexahedron, for instance). So it bothered me that Gwen kept acting as if Ben doesn't give a damn at all.

Okay, I'm done ranting. This is going into my favorites. :)

-Peace
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
All you write, you write perfectly. You are a great writer, Sky. Every chapter, story, & one-shot of yours that I read always provokes emotion. Right now, my heart wrenches. Never have I read a brotherly fanfic as fantastic as this. I've noticed that most fics that portray the friendship between Kevin & Ben simply do not go deep enough; Kevin pokes fun at Ben, or they do something idiotic, or Ben is left out and the story becomes a whirlwind Gwevin romance. You're interpretation is all too realistic, I admire that about you.

I feel that not only was Gwen ignorant of Ben's feeling at this moment in the series, but the audience is guilty as well. When you have a pairing in any situation, everyone automatically assumes the two are impacted the most in cases of the other's death/injury/ect. Even if they might be in love, who is to say that Ben did not love Kevin as the brother he never had? no one ever thinks about that right away.

You bring out valid points.

Fantastic job, Sky! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the fabulous, flawless, astounding work.
Ben 10 Superfan 101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This... really brings tears to my eyes. TT_TT
EvilOverlord chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was totally awesome! Loved the snippets between Ben and Kevin, not to mention Ben's heartache at the thought of having to kill his best friend [although now I'm curious about the bit where Kevin shows up at Ben's house in the middle of the night and what that was all about. XD]. Well written all around!
momoluvr11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Love it! The way you showed the friendship between Ben and Kevin is beautiful. I can imagine Ben freaking out after thinking he ate peanut oil XD

When Kevin asked what Ben would do if he died, I thought of my best friend because she asks random questions like that all the time. She asks so seriously, and sometimes I don't know how to answer. Although, most of the time it's something stupid like "Would you be my friend if I walked/looked like this" and then she imitates something. We just laugh it off and I tell her OF COURSE I would 'cause I'm your friend.

I really felt like Ben in that situation. Great job! 3
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
wow!... i love how u explained it. i was so frickin mad at Ben in the episode for even considering killing anybody never mind ACTUALLY TRYING to kill KEVIN! but yeah it makes sense and the inbetween moments with kevin and ben were perfect! :)

hey ive always wanted to know this but , if u have like 328 stories (that is, until tomorrow ;)) and u update like EVERYDAY! then, on average, how many reviews do u get a day?
ETNRL4L chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Beautiful! I love your writing.