Reviews for These Broken Wings
sarahlouiseadams23 chapter 34 . 6/16
P
Sinking Shipper chapter 41 . 6/15
Absolutely LOVED this! I finished it in one sitting, as a matter of fact. Thank you for writing it!
klaineshallway chapter 3 . 5/15
Oh my gosh. Poor Kurt. Poor Blaine. I can't believe either of them had to go through such horrid, tremendous losses. I hope we get to see them help each other heal, as well as the little kids. I can already tell I'm going to love this!
Mjcqs chapter 41 . 10/15/2016
I'm so surprised I haven't read this before! Such a great story!
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 41 . 3/1/2016
totally my favorite 'Dad-Kurt' fic. I actually hunted this down because I couldn't remember the name and it's been a few years. I just remembered how much I loved it before. Wonderful job!
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
well Finn's not being very helpful or understanding. :/ everyone deals with grief in their own way trying to force them to get over it and just move on isn't ok.
TRIC4R chapter 36 . 1/22/2015
Love the scene between Blaine and aiden
TRIC4R chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
Love it
tric4r chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Interesting!
jp chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Beautiful story. But it is NOT rated M! It is more rated G. I hope you didn't rate it M to get us to read it. That would be unkind.
Blainecrisslove chapter 41 . 6/9/2014
:3 all I can think right now is y couldn't I read this earlier,ur story is amazing and touching thnxs for ur time
These broken win chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
Please please contune to write these broken wings I want to find even more what going to happen to everyone I am not ready for it to end yet.
WeMeow2 chapter 41 . 1/12/2014
Just finished re-reading this and the outtakes, both on my all-time favorite fanfics list, and wondered if there is even an itsy-bitsy chance that there would ever be a sequel, maybe when Ella and Aiden are a little older? Love this 'verse, and even though I've read it multiple times, it still makes me tear up. Thanks! WeMeow2 :)