Reviews for These Broken Wings
TRIC4R chapter 36 . 1/22
Love the scene between Blaine and aiden
TRIC4R chapter 21 . 1/22
Love it
tric4r chapter 1 . 1/22
Interesting!
jp chapter 1 . 1/2
Beautiful story. But it is NOT rated M! It is more rated G. I hope you didn't rate it M to get us to read it. That would be unkind.
Blainecrisslove chapter 41 . 6/9/2014
:3 all I can think right now is y couldn't I read this earlier,ur story is amazing and touching thnxs for ur time
These broken win chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
Please please contune to write these broken wings I want to find even more what going to happen to everyone I am not ready for it to end yet.
WeMeow2 chapter 41 . 1/12/2014
Just finished re-reading this and the outtakes, both on my all-time favorite fanfics list, and wondered if there is even an itsy-bitsy chance that there would ever be a sequel, maybe when Ella and Aiden are a little older? Love this 'verse, and even though I've read it multiple times, it still makes me tear up. Thanks! WeMeow2 :)
Ionaadsila chapter 41 . 1/8/2014
Lovely story.

Did you ever finish / post "As the Spotlights Fade Away"?
Ionaadsila chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
These anniversaries kill me. Damnit.
Ionaadsila chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
Started reading this last night. This chapter made me cry. Which is not good since I am at work & obviously /not/ working! Aiden is such a sweetie.
patricia.remacova chapter 32 . 11/28/2013
there is not smut and there is not drama with Kurt! why is this story rated M? :DD I want Kurt in hospital or some smut!
purpleview chapter 41 . 11/20/2013
This was such a beautifully and well written story, now one of my new favourites :)
It was so angsty though, one sad thing after the other happened, I'm just glad nobody else died, but I still feel like there should be some more warnings in there somewhere.
I had hoped the epilogue had been a little further into the future, but it was very lovely. Now I'm going to read your follow up story and hope there's a teenage Ella and Aiden in there somewhere, I fell completely head over heels in love with them :)
I can't find the story you said you were working on: As the spotlights fade away. It's sounds really interesting so I was wondering, is that still happening?
AWriterWhoLikesCookies chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Awww! Oh my god, this story is amazing! Ella and Aiden are both adorable, I can't wait to read more!