Reviews for These Broken Wings
Mjcqs chapter 41 . 10/15
I'm so surprised I haven't read this before! Such a great story!
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 41 . 3/1
totally my favorite 'Dad-Kurt' fic. I actually hunted this down because I couldn't remember the name and it's been a few years. I just remembered how much I loved it before. Wonderful job!
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 4 . 3/1
well Finn's not being very helpful or understanding. :/ everyone deals with grief in their own way trying to force them to get over it and just move on isn't ok.
TRIC4R chapter 36 . 1/22/2015
Love the scene between Blaine and aiden
TRIC4R chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
TRIC4R chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
TRIC4R chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Love it
tric4r chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
jp chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Beautiful story. But it is NOT rated M! It is more rated G. I hope you didn't rate it M to get us to read it. That would be unkind.
Blainecrisslove chapter 41 . 6/9/2014
:3 all I can think right now is y couldn't I read this earlier,ur story is amazing and touching thnxs for ur time
These broken win chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
Please please contune to write these broken wings I want to find even more what going to happen to everyone I am not ready for it to end yet.
WeMeow2 chapter 41 . 1/12/2014
Just finished re-reading this and the outtakes, both on my all-time favorite fanfics list, and wondered if there is even an itsy-bitsy chance that there would ever be a sequel, maybe when Ella and Aiden are a little older? Love this 'verse, and even though I've read it multiple times, it still makes me tear up. Thanks! WeMeow2 :)
Ionaadsila chapter 41 . 1/8/2014
Lovely story.

Did you ever finish / post "As the Spotlights Fade Away"?
Ionaadsila chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
These anniversaries kill me. Damnit.
Ionaadsila chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
Started reading this last night. This chapter made me cry. Which is not good since I am at work & obviously /not/ working! Aiden is such a sweetie.