Reviews for Volturi Swan and Dr Carlisle Cullen
misherukuro chapter 15 . 6/12/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Babysis64 chapter 37 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for the epilogue it was a good chapter. wow twenty years of marriage good for them but then again they are vampires and they mate for life right. All the adopted children for the vampires good this way it helps them out right and this is good. Thank you once again Vicky for sharing your story with us. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 36 . 11/4/2013
great wedding chapter it was good and everything the honey moon was awesome also and the presents wow .
Babysis64 chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
wow this was a good chapter thank you and the fight was a good one oh plus the rescue yes sorry i wrote it backwards and the party for the groom and the bride to be that would of been funny to see a lap dancer on Demetri and Felix.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
this was a good chapter as well. The way Bella is at a young age and she seems to be older then she is . She talks pretty grown up and i think that is cool.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
you know what this was a good chapter as well right. Wow Aro sure knows his brothers. Someone should of went back for Bella's stuff from the car right. this is a good story just like all of your others my friend
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
wow what mean vampires the dead o0f night are huh
good first chapter
stephannielynn chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
OK so i like this story a lot but i only made it to chapter 8 and had to stop because in your previous chapters and this chapter you keep using ( Alice says to me or Aro says to me , Edward says to me. ) i can't take it any more please fix the story. I'm not saying this to be mean. You need a beta or reread it yourself and fix it.
Ivyana chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
The story is wonderful, but may I give you a little
friendly advice? The story...and the way the characters think and talk are a little to formal.
The way Bella talks as a child is way too formal since she's only a little girl and it makes it seem as if the words are being forced out. So I think the story would be much better if there was do i say this...casualty, i suppose.
Lol I'm sorry; I must sound like a hipocrite since I'm being formal with you as well.
Darkkitty chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Good story so far I love it! But I must heed to you to please look it over! There are errors throughout with wrong wording and missing words in a sentence. I love this story but its a shame when a wrong or missing word throws me off and distracts me. But do continue this story but looo it over!
she is brighter chapter 37 . 4/3/2013
Loved it.
she is brighter chapter 30 . 4/3/2013
An incubus is the male version of a succubus
she is brighter chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
So first let me say how amazing this story is.
It's so original , which is kind of a rarity on here now due to do many stories. But I digress.
I do have a question though and please trust and believe I'm not being mean when I ask if English is your first language... Because there are quite a few mistakes in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
I'm a grammar nut because my nana was an English teacher so I guess I notice it more. I mean no disrespect with my question,I'm just wondering.
twilight21272 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i love this story
Jean chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Okay you are annoying me with the Fathom of the Opera thing it's Phantom of the Opera it is my favorite movie and or play ever i've even seen it on broadway. Please try to fix it.