Reviews for Jetsetting
kate-sama chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
update please! i love it!
Nessa1390 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I was wondering if you were going to continue this story or if it had been abandoned?
exoskeleton chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I love, love, love this fic, and I truly hope that you will continue it!
Colorblind City chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Awwww, ok i like where this is going, Blaine is mysterious and that's really all i could ask for.

One thing that threw me off, though, Not all Italians are tanned, only those on the south. Milan is very at the north, actually, in the region of Lombardia, which collides with Switzerland, my family comes from Trentino, which collides with Austria, so pale Italians are really not that rare at all, my grandma is blue-eyed and blond.

Sorry, i'm a ranting mess sometimes xD
bheolbloo chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
First 2 chapters are fantastic, I am utterly confused about chapter 3.
frozenscythe chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I am afraid that I do not understand how the new chapter fits in with the plot of the story.
animefreak1713 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Looks awesome! Kinda confused on chapter 3 though :P
Kairii77 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Wait sorry, I'm kind of confused. The last chapter Kurt hadn't met Blaine yet and was in a hotel... Right?
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
This looks quite promising, I can't wait until Blaine is in the picture!
Colorblind City chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Wow, this is quite very interesting, actually, i'm hooked, i do want to know how this unfolds, i can't wait for Blaine to come around, is he gonna be italian? Because if he is i would just die, it would be too much awesomeness, i mean, Darren Criss is already cool enough, but if he were italian i seriously don't know what i would do, oh god, i can already tell this story is going to be so many kinds of awesome, i'm so excited, I WANT MORE! Please, pretty please more.
Brennend chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great start. While theoretically is seems safer to travel with someone else, I think Finn would be more of a liability to Kurt then otherwise. I'm on Kurt's side since he has worked so long and hard for this trip.
badumtiss chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ooh sounds interesting!
lotlot chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This has potential :). Please update soon! And don't forget the disclaimer!