Reviews for Solace Academy
Hometown: Ambrette Town, Kalos
Birthday: January 2, 2002
Hair: Brown and Bushy
Eye Color: Light Purple that seems to pulse in the light
P.A.: 5'9"; 142 lbs.; Not ripped or fat. Just average.
Clothing: Green dress shirt tucked into beige cargo pants with a brown belt (day wear). Blue swimshorts with magikarps on it (swim wear). Snow colored parka with black shirt underneith, white goggles, white gloves, white pants and white snow shoes (winter wear). Whatever he was wearing before bed (night wear).
Pokemon: All three of these pokémon were given to him by his father, but in starter form.
Pangoro-Calm (Moves: Karate chop, Comet Punch, Shadow Claw, Surf)
Trevenant-Feisty (Moves: Energy Ball, Wood Hammer, Shadow Punch, Horn Leech)
Tyrantrum-Joyful (Moves: Skull Bash, Stomp, Earthquake, Take Down)
Class: Defense Against Wild Pokémon (DAWP) Teaches you how to defend yourself from wild Pokémon without outside help.
Talents: Wrestling, Boxing, Fishing
Family: No one but his father, James (you know who I mean!).
History: He grew up surrounded by fossils. His dad, when he hit 5 years old, started to get a love of fossils. At 7 years old, his birthday present was Tyrunt. At 10, he set off on his own adventure. (ADD WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED ON HIS ADVENTURE) When he came back at 16 yrs old, he had a Tyrantrum, a Pangoro, and a Trevenant. For another 14 years, he helped his father with his research on fossils and carrying out his hobbies. At 30, he decided to start going to schools to start teaching kids how to protect themselves. He was last known to be heading to Solace Academy.
DolceBrio chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I like the start of the story, it has potential! The only thing I would have to mention is that you could add a bit more detail, to keep from having chapters from being dialogue-heavy. But that's just my critical side coming out x3

Are you still accepting OCs? I can make a character in the Blue, if you'd like? C:
WereDragon EX chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Well, sorry for the delay, but this is an interesting chapter to offer a glimpse into the personalities and situations for your OCs. Nice job. I did not manage to understand some of the conversations, but I guess it's partly connected to Auracian Legacy. Do update soon.
XxLoveMakesTheWorldGoRoundxX chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Name: Diamond Anderson

Age: ( 16)

Gender: (Girl)

Hometown: Hearthrome City

Birthday: 12/06/2024

Hair Color: (Please include hair style as well)

Long and Wavy, Brown with highlites anf a bang right over her eye

Eye Color: Hazel with flecks of green and gold and black long eyelashes

Physical Appearance: 5 ft 11, not model slim but since she dances and does gymnastics, soccer, basketball, and volleyball she's fit.

Clothing: Everyday: Black v-neck shirt with a black belt, black denim mini skirt, black leggings, fingerless gloves and black boots that go to her knees with heels, and black gem bracelet,gold hoops and a necklace that looks like a shiny Milotic.

Formal: Purple dress with a silver belt with a bow on it, black heels, and her necklace, and gold hoops

Swim: A black bikini and silver flip flops

Uniform: Black v-neck top, black leather jacket, black jeans, sunglasses aways perched on her head

Pokémon:

Dragonite: She caught it as a tiny little Dratini be attacked by a snorunt, glaceon, and seel, she puts to purple bows on her head, Dragonite acts just like her sweet kind but always very determined, Diamond keeps her out of her Pokeball alot and she always flies around on it.

Espeon: Espeon is her second main Pokemon, she is very quiet but kind, she hates Umbreon and Honchkrow.

Shiny Milotic: Caught it while swimming, she can be very prideful at times but is extremley loyal, Diamond uses her almost as much as Dragonite.

Arcanine: Diamond caught him as a Growlithe, he loves to show off his power and will NEVER EVER give up to a pokemon with a type Advantage.

Leafeon: She caught her as a eevee, she acts a lot like Ash's Sceptile and sometimes just lays down in the sun.

Glaceon: Diamond's hidden powerhouse, she's very clever and likes to get pokemon up close then unleash a Blizzard.

Goals: A top coordonater, she has a very mean older sister who always tells her how bad she is. But she loves coordinating and won't give up.

Class: Pokémon Coordination Art and Design Pokémon Research.

Talents: Very Athletic, likes photography, can draw well, dancer, can sing fairly well, loves to design clothes, and a experienced Coordonater.

Crush: She would never admit it but she wants someone just like Drew.

Family: Her mom won the grand festival giving her a lot of pressure. Her father is a workaholic but tries to spend some quality time with her. She has a mean sister who is 18 named Amy who always tries to sabatoge her and spread rumours. She has a autistic sister who means the world to Diamond named Rose Diamond gave her a shiny Marill.

THERE YOU GO PM ME SOON! Do I have to include the movesets?
Professor Sycamore chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Pretty good, but what's with the text "thatlookslikethis"?

Update soon, anyways!
Zexiontwo chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Very nice job, hey, if you still need the red PM me and I'll give her to you
AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I like the way you had the characters. Each was awesome to a point. Look forward to see how you bring the other ocs. Keep it up.
ICBLTFMYKWMISS chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
What are Crystal Shrine Maiden?
XiXIXiX chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
wow. this is pretty good. i cant rate this on my tier system yet, as it could range anywhere from high 2 to high 3, but this is going pretty well so far. all i can say is that the larger paragraphs show up as a large block of text when im reading, but thats ok. also, if you want me to fill in one of the 2 remaining slots, id be happy to comply!
leowata chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I like how you introduced the characters, what with the whole location thing. Interesting Pokemon you got there, too.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Your Broski chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Great intros to the characters so far, can't wait for more
DeadlyThunder195 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Yay, you've updated! :)

I like your Ocs so far, and I can't wait for the others to appear!

Update soon!
Mari chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
A great first chapter!And it's alright that the chapter took a while, you had writers , i bet that is very annoying._

But moving along, i'm kinda interested in who 'Nat' is taking just leaves more excitement for the next , the way you described the settings, details, and charcters was really great- now i'm really excited for any of your upcoming chapters.

Now Buh-Bai Mari
FeartheMightyToothpick chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Awesome.
delcatty546 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
:) looking forward to the whole story :) let me know if you need me to submit any appeals ot battle styles :)