Reviews for Dungeons and Stocks
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh the amusement. Great job!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Sir Boris was so proud of his little piece of gossip. *amused* No wonder he was so shocked if he's new.
FearlessSun chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Brilliant. 10/10 points to fernazabdor
Aaronna chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
LOL! This awesome!
sirensbane chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I love the ending line.
elvenprincess15 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I forgot you're new. lol love your story perks me up every time:)
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
LOL hahahah :D
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
LOL haha :)
001011100010111000101110001111 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh my gosh, you have no idea how much I'm laughing right now! This was hilarious!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
They expected something much better than just talking back to Arthur!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ah I loved this! So funny xD
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Gwaine gets into a drinking game and passes out, Merlin backchats Arthur, and for everybody else, they think it's just a normal day. Arthur's giggles sound adorable though :)

*"I'm not the pampered Crown Prince of Camelot," the first voice replied. "It's a regular occurrence for me."* - Really, Merlin, being thrown into the stocks on a regular basis is not something to be proud of. Unless you break a record or something. 'Most Time Spent In Stocks' or similar.

*"I didn't hug that many people," Merlin defended.
"Not for lack of trying. At first, no one thought too much about it. That is, until you hugged my father."* - He hugged Uther? Is it bad that I want to see him try? Though I'd also like to see him hugging the knights dragging him away from the King too, so... He's a happy drunk :) He just wants to share the love! I'll hug you, Merlin, if no-one else will!

*"You did play with Gwen's dress a lot. Some people thought it was disgraceful."* - I can picture Arthur on the floor, fiddling with her dress now, whilst singing 'Swishy swishy swish. Swishy swish.' Because, you know, he's Arthur. He's a very strange boy.

But you saved the best until last. The knights leaning in for juicy gossip about their (sort of) friend, and Sir Leon's pat on the back and words. *"I forgot," Sir Leon chuckled, "you're new."* The newbies get all the fun in Camelot :D I love Sir Leon though. I could picture him speaking too. You've written it so well and in character (which is brilliant, for a fic where they're a bit drunk) that I can imagine everybody in the story doing as they would do normally.

Fantastic,
Sunshine.
StrangelyPenned chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I was just grinning like a loon the ENTIRE TIME reading this. I love fics like this, about Merlin and Arthur's relationship while some confused knight listens on and gets shocked until Sir Leon tells them they are new and an idiot. Because they're funny. I especially liked the last bit, with Boris hanging out with the other knights and they all get excited at hearing of Merlin's antics.
I loved it. I think the writing was brilliant too - perfect grammar and spelling, which always makes a story that much more enjoyable.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
this is very cute and very humorous
FarFromActive chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Haha, an adorable and funny story. I really like the point of view here, with Sir Boris being unfamiliar with the dynamic between Arthur and Merlin - which was brilliant, by the way! Though, in my opinion, Leon's easy dismissal was absolutely the best part of it. A great way to end it (: