Reviews for Northern Winds
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
LMAO the ending xD
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
oh I love the rush this one has. You got Eli's frantic thought process down perfectly!
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
"that was the rug"

"..."

"you little devil"

Perfection. Adorable. I melt into a pool of happiness as anytime I read your fics :)
Ange chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
At first I was a bit skeptical of the plot, but it grew on me :) To be continued?
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love when you write stuff like this. The tension just, ugh, has me at the edge of my seat. I felt so sorry for Eli, hated Jake, then Clare, but the ending made everything worth it. You are brilliant, bro
Julia chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
ILOVETHIS. SO WELL WRITTEN AND AMAZING. I love the ending
Insideavoice chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
WHY IS THIS STORY SO GOOD? WHY DOES THE ANGST MAKE ME SMILE AND THE CLEVERNESS MAKE ME LAUGH? But really, I really really love this.

So many good lines, but my favorite would have to be: "Death is knocking, Elijah Goldsworthy...And you want to open the door without looking who's there."

SO GOOD. THAT LINE WAS SO GOOD. I'm sorry I don't seem to have any other adjectives to use. You left my brain all muddled with your awesomeness.

Also, I really wish I could see those "moves" of which you spoke. But that's alright because I can just hear the way he says, "You little devil" at the end.

...Is that weird? I don't even know but I really like this.
CrystalNight1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So. Um.

"I fear the sun and the moon. I fear love and hate." - That...thaose two sentences are perfect. I can't even. Like, apparently the moon and the sun are in love (in some mythology) so then you add "I fear love and hate" right after and I swear, it's like poetry.

""Oh, please. Everyone on the Jersey Shore has sex."" - I laughed, because it's true. Asdfghjkl.

"Pop, says her gum. And it's mocking you because it's stuck on her lips and you're not. / Are you crazy? Maybe. / But at least you can admit it." - Must I tell you that the way you write symbolism is fantastic? Well, it is, so, yeah.

"Death is knocking, Elijah Goldsworthy. / And you want to open the door without looking who's there." - Lillie, that part was excellent.

Also, the whole entire first paragraph was magnificent. Oh, and I enjoy the perspective you write it in but you went from talking about "him", as in Eli, to suddenly pointing "you", the narrator, out (i.e. "And you can feel 'my' neck turning red from the jealousy and you want to hit him.") ; I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that are not, but yeah. Just heads up, that's all.

Aside from that, it was absolutely flawless as always :3

*heartheartheart*
RRsabi chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
lmao ;)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
When I first started reading it, and saw the genre, I was like "HOW THE HECK IS THIS HUMOR."

But then I kept reading and found out why.

:3 This is so lovely. This is a pretty overused plot, but you make it work.

Like always.

Favorite for you. :D
ToNewBeginnings chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Um...O.o it was freaking awesome! But it didn't make so much sense
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
lmao Eli water you doing?
minorniners chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
SO BEAUTIFUL. I ADORE THIS STORY SO MUCH, MY DEAR.
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved it. The ending cracked me up. Very awesome oneshot.
sophiainterrupted chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This? This is an amazing, whimsical dramedy about a cynical boy who is still very much in love with his religious, virginal ex. Hmm maybe that's just the surface story. Its more than that and I can't compare it to anything else. It's that unique and dazzling and my god I can never write this brilliantly. I mean, are you even human? lol I love it :)