Reviews for Jigsaw Pieces
Aeidhryn chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
This is going to be fun! :D

One minor edit:

"Zach and Tony had met before when a case brought NCIS to the Capitol, their first meeting had been a complete disaster."

should be:

Zach and Tony had met before when a case brought NCIS to the Capitol; their first meeting had been a complete disaster." OR "Zach and Tony had met before when a case brought NCIS to the Capitol. Their first meeting had been a complete disaster."

Funny first meetings are always fun.
Madances chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Thanks! I had been waiting for this chapter. More? Tracy
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
a nice pair of moments. Tony's advice to Jimmy on the job was spot on!
Madances chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Very nice! More, please. Thank you! Tracy
mprmusings chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
funny! i do like palmer and tony's friendship very much. thank you for updating. good luck with grad school apps!
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Too funny, that ending.

Very well done.
Madances chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Thank you. Tracy
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
This one worked really really well!
mprmusings chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
i like it. i think it would be great to see chaplain burke as an ally and friend outside of the "circle" for tony to lean on and helo him work through his stuff. and i like the continuation of tony's friendship with jimmy. though i do think it was worth mentioning that the little girl in the daycare was a mini-tony & ziva.

thank you for the update!
mprmusings chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
as always i love tony & jimmy bromance :D i just hope jimmy ships tiva in the end :D thanks for the update!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Yes Palmer would understand and can I have season 2 Tony in my mind on that ferris wheel?
DS2010 chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
I would like to know that to about the ferris wheel and naked. LOL
Madances chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Good work! Tracy
Madances chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Good work. I always enjoy the new chapters. More, please! Tracy
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
as always a perfect little moment, or piece of the puzzle, that is Jimmy and Tony's friendship.