Reviews for Slut Faced Ho'
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
XD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
While reading I started choking on my ice-cream. Oh dear god, this was just too funny XD
natsu.point chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
For a second there I thought the girl was Sasuke.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
YOU ARE KAMI!-Please teach me sensei!*deep bow of respect*-YOU ROCK:)
Squishymeansyay chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Is it odd that, as a girl, I wish I had a boyfriend who could do the Sexy-clone jutsu? Lol, your stories are by far, the best thing since the nine muses popped into being! Long live the Winged Mercury, words like flowing moonlight swirled gently in the wine glass, wafting the scent of the great, forbidden night, to be drunk in slowly and savoured as they overtake your senses like Helios's stallions. Such is the brilliance of our Quicksilver Queen. ;)
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I had a hunch it would be a shadow clone! Excellent story, my only complaint is I want more!
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
First of all, I’m of a mind to scrub every inch of my house down thoroughly until it sparkles in protest of more. And I am no clean freak. Boy does your powers of description do wonders though. Poor sakura.

Secondly. LOL. I love a good Wings crack. Especially after I’ve deprived myself of it for so long. It’s like I’ve relapsed or something. :O oh and and and "YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT TO ME FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL YOU DIRTY TRAMP!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Crack Godess graces fanfiction with words that have me rolling on my (clean, mind) carpet while trying to tell my cat how funny you are. It came out as a series of choking gasps instead. I loved the way you took Sakura’s unpredictable personality and unstable mood swings and WORKED IT. ROFL became very literal.

Ah and thanks for the PBR reference too. Who knows what my twisted brain would’ve interpreted it to be without the reference…..
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
hehehehhe,... well worth the 4 am reading time. XD
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
OMG! THAT was SHEER AWESOMENESS! Thank you. Thank you for writing that. So great. You just captured it perfectly.

I just-that was just-it COULDN'T have been BETTER.
dormant404 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
ROFLOL! I was LAUGHING the WHOLE TIME! Wow. Thanks to you I laughed, when I haven't laughed in about 4 to 5 weeks. Thanks. Great writing bye the way.
TheAliensDidIt chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh my -

Oh my God -

Freaking mother of COW that was EPIC.

Those three sentences above took me about ten minutes to write, I was too busy cackling over your madness. Your mad genius, I may add.

"OH DON'T WORRY NARUTO! I'LL CASTRATE YOU RIGHT AFTER I'M DONE WITH EMO-ASS HERE!"

Priceless. Absolutely freaking priceless.
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OH MY GOD. I LOVE THIS STORY.

YOU. NEED. TO WRITE. EVERY TIME YOU ARE SICK. IN FACT I WILL COME TO YOUR APARTMENT AND MAKE YOU SICK JUST SO YOU CAN SPEW OUT MORE OF THIS CRACK. I AM OFFICIALLY YOUR CRACKWHORE.

GERM-FILLED HUGS FOR YOU!
Mesterio chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
For Gods sake MOAR! Your capturing of how Team 7 would act under those circumstances is Hilarious! Plus sakura Sexy no jutsu 2 guys? Awsome.

more please!

P.S. Bros dont do Bros in the ass...unless they are currently female.
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh my god, this was hilarious. Also very gross in places, but that only made it funnier. XDDD Thank you for linking me, hon, I loved it. Adding to the C2 now! :D
tiana chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
i think i shit my pants from too much was awsome