Reviews for Things That Got Lost In The Dark
melakem chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was beautiful! You've absolutely captured the feeling of being in two different kinds of love with two different people and the need to figure out which kind and which person you want the most. I think there is a happiness and an equal sadness no matter which choice is made. And someone will always be hurt, but, it must be done. Thank you for the read; your work always tugs at my heartstrings.
carlee.nae chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I found this to be a very enjoyable read! This is the first Teddy/Lily fic I have read, and I am glad that this one is the first.

I really liked your writing style, and you did particularly well with the characterisation (which I am incredibly envious of becausebI am absolutely hopeless at that). Your writing style made it a better experience for me and it kept me reading further.

The length of it was really good, and so was the pace. Mant writers, I find, don't have a good pace in a story, but yours was perfect.

The one thing I found wrong was the grammar, but everyone has grammar issues at some point.

The detail you used as well when describing feelings and actions really got me into the story more. For example the scene where Lily kissed Teddy outside the library. You wrote that part really well!

Thank you and keep writing!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow loooved it!
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love it!

~writergal24
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
OH MY GOODNESS.

*is in awe for a moment before continuing*

The description, the way you wrote it, how real the emotions were. It was all perfect.

Thank you.
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love this story, it started out so innocent and then ended up with such depth and feeling. I loved it and nearly stated crying. (I am being completely serious)

I think that you should write more! ACTUALLY finish it.

Please?
lamujergris chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love this story!
Neytah-chama chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i absolutley loved this story. it was sad in a way, but it does turn for the better in the end. -
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I LOVED it! When I saw 'angst,' I was skeptical because I hate sad...but I'm so happy I clicked on it and read it because it was/is really awesome!