Reviews for Interesting Developments
RikuDai chapter 261 . 9/26
OH RISA NO U DO NOT START TO TALK ABOUT CHILDREN

Also can I just say that our ship is FINALLY sailing. We've been here for a very very long run and it's so fulfilling we can finally see the end of the tunnel. Cheers!
RikuDai chapter 259 . 8/29
OOOHHH is he too attractive without glasses Risa? Oh but personally, Satoshi really is hot without glasses
RikuDai chapter 257 . 8/24
eeekkk i am weak on these types of satorisa bonding moments huhu 33333

just a tidbit, ya know i've read every single chapter in this story and sometimes (more times than i can count probably) I mistook the original plot with your prompts! Wahahahaha It's not a bad thing really they make things better :))))))))
RikuDai chapter 255 . 7/19
HAHAHAHHA only Risa can say that out load ALSO HAVE U READ THE NEW DN ANGEL CHAPTERS OOOOH MY GOSH
RikuDai chapter 252 . 5/21
Ohhhh chappies like this makes me feel conflicted if they're better as bestfriends or in a relationship. Then again, they could be both :)))
RikuDai chapter 249 . 4/9
OH MY GOOOSSSHHHHH WHAT DID U DOOOO NOW I WANT MORE 3 oh my gosh I literally felt chills up on my arms when Satoshi said "I cant protect you". Lord help me im sinking again
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 249 . 4/8
It’s super cuteeee
Sometimes I wish you’d make a longer story with connected plots, I really want to see how the story will flow
RikuDai chapter 247 . 3/11
Waaahh so nostalgiiic~~ From 2012 to 2019 in my favorite list, how many Valentine chapters had it been
RikuDai chapter 244 . 2/17
Oh my God I love this so much
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 245 . 2/11
Happy early Valentine’s Day! It was a cute drabble!
RikuDai chapter 242 . 1/8