Reviews for Interesting Developments
Kebchii chapter 198 . 4/25
Ligt-hearted, indeed. These little moments are what keeps me from forgetting this adorkable pair.
Kalmaegi chapter 198 . 4/25
Boyfriend Satoshi wisely steps out of the fight. *pokemon text box dialouge*
kalmaegi chapter 197 . 4/10
Ohhh Dark *shakes head*

'Pale blond hair flowing out like a standard of war' I dont why this caught my attention. But I like the imagery.
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 4/6
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Guest Star chapter 196 . 3/28
KYAAA~! I wander away for awhile and then I come back to see a set of three of these are connected? That was a delightful surprise. x3

Somewhat less delightful is Krad, just, in general. But it was absolutely stunning to see such different narrative voices between the three — Krad in particular — while still all having your style. I know that that's happened often enough before, but it's a bit more striking in a three-parter like this.

(Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find a corner to curl up in while I sob incoherently about dear Hiwatari-kun.)
kalmaegi chapter 196 . 3/27
Serves you right Krad for interrupting my Otp moment. On a more serious note (no really), I'm surprised I still hear his VA's voice when he said 'Satoshi-sama'. What a weird thing to remember.
RikuDai chapter 195 . 3/14
You did not just! Omgggg aaawww 3
Kalmaegi chapter 195 . 3/13
What. What is this angst in my cereal? There's Krad being an ass as usual. Tsk, can't you let Satoshi enjoy it first seriously. *shakes head*

"I would like to keep growing older with you" *XIA Junsu's Yesterday croons softly in the background* I hope everything goes well.

(My comments are nonsensical as usual, I'd like to blame the lack of proper sleep since my ceiling leaked. Again. It didn't even rain and yet I get into such a sorry situation.)
summer-162 chapter 195 . 3/13
There is literally no words to describe how beautiful this chapter is, just when i think it can't possibly get any better, you go and prove me wrong.
Kebchii chapter 194 . 2/27
What the heck just happened?! I demand an explanation, I demand an acceptable reason! #StartingOverAgain
kalmaegi chapter 194 . 2/27
I have a faint idea of what's happening and it's been so long since I've read this arc because the manga just keep going on hiatus every single time. Was it the mirror thing? I only remember Risa getting dragged back by Hiwatari or was that a completely different one? Gosh, okay umm

(I like the anime because it's the one that introduced me to the series in the first place. Also, childhood nostalgia. Fufufu)
kalmaegi chapter 193 . 2/13
Kukukuku Hiwatari-kun, he was totally unaware of the major battlefield he stopped into lol. And I was even tricked by Harada-san! I should have known she'd do that just to tease him. I think I was influenced by the fact Marriage Concerto(A Small Thing Called Love) had a similar scenario. My, I find it hilarious how he would actually deliver it tho. Such a good best friend, our Hiwatari-kun.
kalmaegi chapter 192 . 1/30
Laughing my ass off at their first impressions of each other. Who would have thought they'd end up being best friends? Definitely not those two!
RikuDai chapter 191 . 1/28
Oh Satoshi, how mistaken you are~~
Guest Star chapter 191 . 1/17
Never even have the chance to talk. ...Yeah, about that. You don't know what you're in for. _

It's very interesting to see what he was like at the "beginning" — that is, before canon. Your interpretation does show a much clearer change, and a very stark reminder that even though he really is so young, he isn't one of the children. Which is altogether heartbreaking because he's already been through more than most of them ever will.