Reviews for My name is Cassie Song and I am trapped
The 5 Warriors chapter 11 . 7/12
Cool and awesome put together this fanfic
K.Daniels chapter 11 . 4/5
Wow. That was amazing. I really enjoyed that!
Ending-Daley chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Holy freaking cow, you just killed me with this piece. I am in love with Cassie, you wrote her so perfectly and she's just brilliant. Your writing is amazing to, you manage to capture so much I am actually quite jealous but so completely in awe. This piece distracted me from my own WHO fic today but I am so glad I took the time to read it, it really is quite marvelous.
Your ending was done beautifully it ties everything up greatly and it keeps your story flowing.
So, so, so in love with this piece.
Doctor who chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh i thought this was a lovely fanfic, I'd never seen one like this until now but i wish you had continued it so that we could hear more about where River was going, and have her tell Cassie, who her father was !1
Whovian1998 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
timano chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
An excellent story! And can still fit in with all of 2011's episodes, including Wedding of River Song. As for 2012's episodes and the final fate of the Ponds, well, we don't know yet. 10 out of 10 stars.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
it's a nice story
SpaceHead3 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Great story! Will there be a sequel?
EnchantedDaydream chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I think this is a great ending for your story. I love Cassie's reaction to Amy being such a young grandma. Is it possible for you to write a sequel or some one-shots focusing on how Cassie adjusts to normal life and becoming a Pond? Cause I would love to read that.

Awesome story!
Warblerette1125 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
I loved it :D Sad that it had to end, but happy with the ending :)
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Awesome! Just brilliant! Lol I loved it :) Update soon please!

Eliza Spootkitten chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter. Where is the tardis when I need it!
Warblerette1125 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
UPDATE! I love it and I can't wait for her to meet her Grandparents! This is an amazing story!
MelodyCurious chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
A beautiful set of chapters and I can't wait to see her face when she meets her "grandparents". I get the impression Cassie is almost a carbon copy of Amy at the moment - this should be fun!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Just brilliant! Like all the other chapters, may I add. :) I love the way everything was written. Keep going! Please update soon! Great job! :)