Reviews for Leveraging the Odds
mysticaljayne chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Nice crossover. Kind of leaves you wanting for something, though.
SlowMercury chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I liked this story very much - the glimpses of all the Leverage crew as victors of their year's Hunger Games was spot on. I especially liked Parker's answers during the interview, Hardison's surprise at outlasting everyone else, and Sophie's chameleon grifting; and the epilogue is a satisfying close to an obviously depressing story.
Velvet Laughter chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
this is an amazing story!
JustLurking chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I "read" The Hunger Games on audio (I have a LONG commute to work so I will listen to pretty much anything the library has on its shelves). And I'm a huge Leverage fan. But the two together? I wasn't sure what to expect, but you blew away every expectation I did have. Wow. Just...wow. This is one of the more brilliant fics I've read. You captured the characterization of each person in a way that would've read perfectly into the original book, before, during and after the games. I am duly, truly impressed. This is really, really GOOD!
Ookami Sakura chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I thought this was really interesting and you did a good job writing this..
Marlowe97 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Very awesome. Never read the Hunger Games - or watched the movie - but I like Leverage and I know enough about THG to get the gist of it. You did well with inserting the Leverage crew in there,did well with twisting them up.

Very cool story, or, well, collection.
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
again fun story and i'm loving the alternate reality of it all. a story like this is so enjoyale to read for crossover fan fic lovers like myself. I don't know much about the Hunger Games series aside from what I've seen in the movie and what my sister's told me about the series, but i have to say that this was one of the best crossovers i've read. it's really too bad that you didn't write them viewing Katness' (sp?) hunger games. it would have been fun to see how they met in this universe. but anyways great story. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
oh i love parker and i love how you've written her in this story. you've written all of the leverage charactes well in this story and now i'm a little sad to see this end. I think it would be fun if you were to write them into the revolution part of the Hunger Games series. i think it'd be amazing. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
i thought that it was rather interesting how you set up hardison's win. proves that skill with a weapon and brute strength aren't the only ways to win these games. wish you'd have elaborated more on hardison's contribution in the revolution, but I'll just assume for now that there's more to come in the epilogue. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
really liked this one. eliot is probably my favorite leverage character so i really enjoyed reading his chapter. loved the story you gave him and am looking forward to reading the others, parkers especially. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
didn't enjoy sophie's as much as nate's but it was still a really good chapter. then again i've never been a huge sophie fan since nate, elliot and parker are my favorite character. looking forward to seeing how you write hardison's chapter though. still loving how well you mix the leverage characters into the hunger games world. can't wait to read the next one! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
being a leverage fan and recently having seen the hunger games movie, i thought that this was a very interesting chapter. nate is one of my favorites and i love how well you've written his character into these settings of Hunger Games. :)
astridv chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Wow. I was a bit sceptical when I read the premise but that crossover worked *really* well! All the characters are spot on. I'm glad you added the epilogue; it rounds off the whole story (and gives it that glimmer of hope).
vanillafluffy chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Wow. When I saw this crossover, I had my doubts, but this is brilliant. Kudos for taking the unlikely and making it downright seductive!

loveleighalissa chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I loved this! You captured the characters perfectly!