Reviews for Blooming Love
LisaXShield chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
This Story Is Awesome I would Love It if you made more
dark shadowed rose chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Eh, everyone on Fanfiction fights real life to publish, i know i am. So yeah i will happily wait a few more years for an update as long as you keep in mind people (me at least) do want to see more. This is an interesting twist to the Howl's Moving Castle we all love. so keep it up and I'll wait with baited breath for more.
Flowergirl19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please write more ! I really like this story ! thank you
NerdfighterDFTBA chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Keep on going! I absolutely love it!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
All the chapters were amazing, interesting, and quite well written. If you do write more, I'll definitely be waiting :) I'm sorry to hear about your mom, breast cancer really sucks...my godmother had it and seemed like an awful thing to deal with. I hope it can go away :) Good luck in your school year by the way! I started 9th grade a few months ago, and its not that different from middle school (for me at least). Ah, sorry, I'm rambling! Anyways, thank you so much for creating this story, its really wonderful and has an interesting twist!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. But I like how you're going strong and are doing what they need to fo
Flowergirl19 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Such a great story ! This is how it should of started in the movie. Post more! :D
Queen of the Random Word chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your mother and I wanted to let you know that I'm rooting for you. *hugs* Write when you feel inspired to write for yourself and I will pray that your mother will recover.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Very cute story. Update soon please.
eemhp31 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Just found this, and I'll can easily say that the story seems to be rather good so far. Just about no grammar errors that I can find as well as anything else that is related to that, so amazing job there. But I will admit it would be nicer if the chapters were a bit longer. I can understand the difficulties in finding time to type a chapter, so don't take it too hard, I'm just used to reading longer chapters.
ChubbyLove chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I like this story. From this first chapters I can see it has a lot of potential so I'm looking forward to read more and more!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Excellent story.
snowfire137 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
i luv ur "retelling" of Howl's Moving Castle! i am eager 2 read more, but dont rush ur self. take ur time and let ur imagination flow!
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
sorry about your mum. That must be really hard for you, don't feel guilty about not updating. Even if you just didn't have the inspiration, if you aren't happy while writing, people generally aren't happy while reading it. Oh, and your story is really good : )
Amira LoneFlame chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I love this story, and my own stories sometimes (OK a lot of times) don't get updated for a long long time. I feel absolutely horrible about it, but it just makes me hurry the next chapter along. Try doing it like that; every time you think or feel bad about not writing for so long, write a bit of the story down in a notebook or something.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »