Reviews for Friends From Past
maymay85985 chapter 8 . 2/14
got a question, why did you add in 07-Ghost into the mix? not that i'm complaining or anything, i love it, just curious.
sugarlux chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
update more please! I wonder if Grell shows up just to annoy Sebby-chan!
foxchick1 chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Please update soon
jessaminego5134 chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Please update real soon... i'm excited to know what happens next
TECKK chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
me encanta tu historia actualiza pronto
the white wolf Haruka chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Who a new character from mikans past awesome can't wait till next episode :)
IHappenedToComeAcrossFanfics chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
It's totally fine! BTY , I'm a new reader and your story is so great! I love Kuroshitsuji and your story is so awesome! Also I know the feeling when teachers give you tons of homework . I wasn't even able to continue my story and ended up deleting it because of studying for exams and that
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
3 It's okay, nyau XD I'll be waiting patiently for your return XD Love the story, can't wait for the next chappie!
Princess Aruki chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
sooo cool! pls continue!
Anon chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
At the top of the website, there's a list of stuff you can do. "Browse," "Just In," "Communities," "Forums,"and "Betas." You click on the "betas," then "browse beta readers registered for" (you click on "All Anime and Manga"). Next, you try to narrow down on betas. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
nooooo i want a love triangle between natsume mikan and ciel jealous natsume and ciel over mikan will be epic with dense mikan!
Cieru-Michaan chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
. .
. . .
This story is just . . .
GREAT! Your plot is great, really. I love it. :D
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Is Mikan Lizzie? Cuz Mikan'd make a good Lizzie.
KandeePop chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Update please! Pwease wit a chwerry on da top *Flutters eyelashes and gives you a cherry*
Bundapunny chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Forgive me for I was too lazy to login.

Okay, first things first! I like your plot, for some odd reason. Usually, I'd think this is cliche and all (for it being something most fans think about). Then again, it's all in how one executes the story.

Let's move onto how you executed this plot.

Honestly, the way you wrote this... it doesn't make the story great at all. It's too rushed, some are out of character, I can't see the coherence, and there are errors almost everywhere (and in my opinion, the chapters are too short!).

I don't want to come out as mean, okay? I just... I love Kuroshitsuji and Gakuen Alice so much. I just want it to come out as a good story.

I suggest you find a beta-reader and ask for help. And once you do post the edited version, please PM me. I'd love to see how this story will go. I could send you critiques and suggestions through PM, but I don't do beta-reading.

Really, though. I like this plot so much I could rewrite it! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to think of the plot before you. Therefore, for both our sake, the least I could do is help you.

Bundapunny is my username. Feel free to PM me about this.

- Regina